Prolouge.

Thethe evening  sun was setting drawing different colours at the sky creating a eternal scenery across the forest. The birds was coming back to their home sitting in their nests.

But the calm scenery was disturbed by a loud piercing sound of gunshot. Birds flew from there home chirping loundly and  started to flew around a old warehouse.

.
.
.
.
.

Inside the warehouse there was a  dead body laying in the middle of the room with a hole on his forehead.

The women legs was shaking after watching her husband on floor with blood flowing through it.

"Jimin baby, what are you doing please put that gun down." She begged in front of him in shaky voice.

He just stared blankly at her but soon smiled at her "why? "

Women shudders at his smile. "Angel put it down. "

"But it's mine" he said looking in her eyes dead serious.

"Angels like you don't use things like things."

"We do not!?" He furrows his eyebrows and pouted.

"Yeah" she gulped hoping he would put his gun down. "They are supposed to be pure. Like you !! You shouldn't commit a sin like this."

"Then i would be an angel with a shotgun. It wouldn't matter!!"

"Jimin you don't belong here. That guy " she pointed behind him. " He is destroying you. That Devil is corrupting your mind. Leave him!! Come to me. I'll take you back." She breathlessly said.

Jimin looked back at the Devil who was leaning at the old rusty door.

Taehyung looked at her with cold eyes before smiling sofly at Jimin.

"But he is my Devil" Jimin softly said then looking back at her. "and I'm his Angle."

" Swe-- "

"Are you really expecting Mercy from a Devil's angle. " he lastly said with a soft smile on his face before shooting her at the same spot as her husband who falls lifelessly with him.