Chapter - 1

Large buildings were surrounded the place with heavy hustle and bustle. People walking on the roads with heavy traffic without a care of anyone around them.

Suddenly people crouched covering their head as a black Mercedes hit a car who screeches , further hitting some cars. People start screaming running from there as one of them caught fire which was spreading to it's surrounding.

"Get the boy!!" Said the man sitting in the Mercedes.

Some man came pushing the people who was trying to help them. They opened the door the scooped the unconscious boy and went to their car.

"Hey where are you taking him!!" One of the citizen asked.

The man looked at him through his goggles and wearing make on his face which was making him alittle unrecognizable for the person.

"He is in the serious condition so we are taking him to hospital!!" He said. "Now move he is in critical condition. " they passed by them.

"Hey Come here and help me there is a lady here. " someone shouted in the noise.

"CALL THE POLICE!!

"Someone call the Firefighters. "

"HELP ME MY MOTHER IS INSIDE!!"

People were running and shouting searching for their family members, somehow forgetting about the some strangers taking a certain person with them.

The car was driving with the unconscious boy laying in the backseat his head on person's thigh.

"We met again preety boy!!" He smirked swiping his hairs back.

~~~°•°•°•°•☆♡☆•°•°•°•°~~~

Mr. Park ran to the hospitals with his elder son.

"Are the people from accident admitted here!!" He asked as soon as he reach at the reception.

"Yes sir!! Please inform me the Name!!" She said kindly.

"Park. Park MiJeong. And park Jimin"

"Yes she is currently in the observation ward. Please go to second floor, left side 3rd room. " She spoke " But there is no one under the name of Park Jimin here. "

"What do you mean Jimin is not here. Search it they both were together when it happened!!"

"Sir She was alone when she was bought here with other patient!!" Mr. Park opened his mouth to say something but The receptionist beat him. "I'm very sorry for your problems sir but maybe you should accompany your wife first, maybe Mr. Park isn't injured and accompaning her." She smiled professionally making sure to leave no space of arguments there.

.
.
.
.
.

They both ran toward the room opening the door they saw her clucking her head and crying.

"Honey!!" Mr. Park said.

Mrs. Park looked at him and sobbed loudly he goes near her and hugged her tightly. "It's ok!!"

"No it's Not!! They got my baby. "

"What! "

"He took Jimin with him. He was the one who hit our car. They just take him away from me again !! " she cried her words were fast and breathe was ragged.

"Mom calm down !! Here drink water" jungguk gave his mother a glass of water. "then tell us who took him."

She drank it and calm downed.

"Who were they mom!! "

"Kim!!"

~To be continued...

____________