2

I walk through the doors into the Dorm, one I shut the door, I sprint to my room, desperate to get away from everyone.

No one here knows the real me. All they know is the rumours.

That I'm a bully, that I'm homophobic and hate LGBTQ+ people, that I'm evil because of my 'villains' quirk.

It's funny though, because none of them know the truth. Except Katsuki, or as I call him Kat/boom boom/mine craft hoe (yes we love playing mine craft together).

When I was younger I admit I was homophobic and I hate myself for that. I identify as Pansexual, but no one is ever going to know that.

I try not to be a bully either that's why I keep to myself but the rumours will always follow me around.

The moment I reach my room I slam the door closed, locking it I reach my window and vault out of it.

I know it seems excessive but I don't want people following me.

I run straight into the forest near our dorms, vaulting over rocks and logs. To my safe place.

Right in the middle of the forest was a little pond, it wasn't very small but it was only populated with a small amount of fish

Beautiful koi swam around as the forest swayed around. From here you couldn't see the school and couldn't hear it either, unless there was an emergency.

I came here when I needed some time out of my room or to train properly.

I never trained to full strength in class, just enough that I would be near the middle of the ranking, neither the best, nor the worst.

I have sparred against Kat before, when no one was around. Neither of us tapped out until we both fell over from exhaustion.

I walked over to a large tree that was there, I reached down and wrapped my arms around it, only managing halfway as it was a thicc tree.

I lift it up and start my training. Unaware of the two eyes that watched me.

. . .

I place the tree back in the dirt, bending over as I sweep the excess back over the roots.

"Your very strong, kero"

I spin around and see one of my classmates sitting in the pond, drenched.

She must of been swimming before I got here. I look at her, not at her face though, just near her.

"Why are you here?"

I don't look up, but I feel the curiosity radiating of her, I don't talk to other people. At all. Only Shota and Hizashi and Kat. But that's when no one is looking.