3

My eyes snap open and I look around frantically, trying to figure out where I am.

Kneeling next to me is Kat, Aizawa and Yamada, concerned looks morphing into ones that are still concerned, but relieved at the same time.

I move my head to look to the other side but feel like I'm lying on something warm.

I angle my head up and look straight into the eyes of Tsu. Her black irises stare into mine, but this time.

I don't look away.

I keep staring and I feel the presence from beside me as Kat and the teachers walking away, leaving me and Tsu to ourselves.

Sitting up slowly, I twist around to look back at her. Watching her, she seems nervous.

Sitting here across from each other I feel the difference in height, as Tsu is only 4'11 compared to my height of 5'6.

Slowly I feel both of us gravitating towards each other. Soon enough our noses are nearly touching.

And I've managed to maintain eye contact the whole time.

'(yn)'

'Asui'

And then we kissed.

. . .

After that happened we both just sat next to each other, hanging on as if one of us was about to disappear into thin air.

After a while we both moved onto my bed, where we snuggled with each other, not mentioning the panic attack I had hours previously.

And that's how we stayed for the rest of the night.

. . .

I jump over the roots and rocks covering the forest floor as I do my morning run.

Currently I was outside of the school, at a random spot in the middle of a forest where I like it run.

I think over the events that happened yesterday. Tsu and me kissed. We kissed. Holy shit I kissed -

My thoughts are interrupted as I trip over a root and roll down a small hill. Groaning I look up to see my surroundings.

I've managed to get to the edge of the forest. And currently I'm standing at the edge of a cliff face that overlooks the whole city.

 And currently I'm standing at the edge of a cliff face that overlooks the whole city

I step foreword and look down. It's a massive drop with jagged rocks jutting out of the side and plantation at the bottom.

Falling from here would probably kill a normal person.

I stumble backwards a little and fall back to the ground. I try to avoid high places, not that I'm scared of heights, I'm just scared of what I'll do if I get too close to the edge.