I Love You

Dan's POV:

I wake up slowly. I had a great dream about Phil. I actually had the guts to say that I loved him in the dream. But I've loved him forever. I don't think he feels the same. I just couldn't express my love for him. I'd be afraid of being rejected and ruining our friendship. I lay in bed for a good hour thinking about Phil before I get up. I go out to our kitchen and Phil is cooking pancakes.
"Hey sleepy head!" Phil smiles after he says it.
"Hey. Yum. Pancakes." I say right after. I thought Phil's pancakes were the best.(That may have sounded a bit sexual...) I've made them before but yeah Phil's are better.
"Yup. I know you love those pancakes." Phil says with a smirk.
We laugh a little and a few minutes later were eating pancakes while watching Pokemon. Soon enough I'm in my sofa crease surfing the web. Phil went to his room to record a video. He then calls my name from his room. I walk into his room and theres rose petals on the ground. There's also candles of my favorite scent. It's a nice pine smell. Phil is on one knee with a box. He opens it and there's two silver rings. I see an engraving that says "D.J.H+P.M.L=Love Forever And Always" I'm speechless. But Phil speaks finally.
"Now Daniel James Howell you may think that I'm proposing but I'm not. These rings are promise rings. I promise to love you forever and always. Even if you don't love me back I will love you. Daniel James Howell will you accept this promise ring?"
I can't speak so I give Phil a hug and a passionate kiss on the lips. I grab one of the rings and slip it on my left ring finger. I do the same to Phil.
"Phillip Michael Lester...I will love you forever and always." I say tearing up a bit. Phil is also tearing up a bit.
"And Daniel James Howell like I said I will always love you forever and always." Phil ends with that before I kiss him once again.

I hope you guys liked this first imagine! :) Love you all!! :D
-Rachel