Happy Birthday to my Little Lion

Phil's POV:

Dan has been acting weird lately. Sure my birthday is soon but I really don't need anything for my birthday. I just need my little llama. Dan and I have been dating for the past 4 years. Practically when we met in person for the first time.

I never thought I could love a person so much...but I do. Dan's my world. If I ever lost Dan...I don't think I could live myself. I'd die to be with Dan any day.

Anyway I wake up the next morning. I go take a shower once I actually get out of bed. When I'm in the shower I realize there's some writing on the wall with the bathroom crayons they have. In big,bold,blue letters it reads "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE LION!" At the end there's a little heart and Dan's name. I smile and finish my shower. Once I get dressed I call for Dan. I haven't seen him. There's no answer. I go out to the kitchen. There's a plate of pancakes. There's a little note that says "Happy Birthday babe! You'll see me in a little bit. As long as you can find me. I'm here at the apartment but I may be somewhere in town....I'm going to give you a few little riddles. They aren't going to rhyme but oh well. Anyway here's your first one...It's our favorite little couch. We have our coffees there..."

Immediately I knew what Dan was talking about in his note. I go to the car and drive to Starbucks. Once I get there I go inside to our Starbucks sofa. There's another note there. "Hey phil! Oh look...I'm not here...whoops. I had to go to the place we were at where we first kissed...I'll see you there....(.P.S.Meet me there after dark)xoxoxo -Dan"

I'm excited to see what he has planned. Of course I wouldn't of just minded being at home on the couch watching movies while cuddling with my llama.

Once I get to the London Eye it says it's reserved. I stay there then someone gasps.

"LOOK! THERE'S FIREWORKS!" A stranger walking past says. I turn quickly and there is fireworks. By now it's dark out. Just like it said. The firework is going high into the air. All of a sudden it explodes. All different colors from blue,green,purple,and yellow. A few more colors go up and then come the words.

"Happy Birthday Phil! I love you!!!" The words are in purple and I know it's from Dan obviously. Then the London Eye lights up. Dan comes down on one of the carrier things. I get in.

"Dan you didn't have to! Really! Course I love it but still!" I hit him playfully.

"I know you didn't want something too big like this but I had to. I love you." Dan says. I kiss him after that.

"I love you too Daniel." I reply. We go around in the carrier so many times.

We arrive at home at 1:30AM. We go to bed. Of course Dan says this. He always says this...

"I love you Phillip." Dan says. I kiss him on the forehead,nose,and then the lips. I say it back. I love you....We fall asleep with my head on Dan's warm chest.

Hey Guys! I know! Haven't updated but if u guys want more imagines shoot me a message or comment! Make sure to vote if you loved this imagine. And follow if you want more stories! Thanks and love you all! :D -Rachel