Chasing her

* 1 month later

The party was in full swing today there was a launch party of shehnaaz's new song ...

Media came to interact with Sana ...

M - mam firstly congratulations aap ka song has hit 100 m in one month how's the experience?

Sana - it feels surreal n smiles

M - mam ...from last 2 weeks there are tumors of you and Arjun Agnihotri dating ? Are they true? Is marriage on card ...

Sana - she just laughs... Ummm ...he's a nice men n shruggs

Sid who was seeing the news in his office throws the remote on glass table

Jay came hearing the noises as his cabin is adjacent to siddharth's ...

Jay opens the door and stood there seeing his brother sitting with his head in his hands ...

J - kya hua h Sid

Sid - marriage on card ? Bullshit ...she's my fucking wife he snapps ...

J - usse ye baat nahi pata h Sid

Sid - yeah ryt ...that's why she's fucking dating that Agnihotri ...

Jay sighs ...since that dinner in mumbai the next day the news of Sana and Arjun Agnihotri was haunting the news ...

J - calm down sid !

Sid - no ...and stands up ...Jay she's mine ...legally and I don't like to share what's fucking mine !

J - hum kal Mohali jaarae hai na shadi m tjhe tym milega talk it out ...

Sid nods ...

The gill haveli was hustle bustle ...today is haldi ceremony of mahi ...

Sana was constantly with mahi laughing and giggling but deep down the fear and nervousness was eating her up ...

She's afraid of his reaction ...bcZ she cares... She cares for him and that's the reality ...

M - kaha khoo gayi

San - huh ...kahi nahi chal

Mahi was being seated for ceremony ...

Dadi and Rita came along other ladies and gave mahi blessings ...

Rita hugs Sana n gave her a dress ...

San - par aunty m kyu?

Rita smiles - bacha ye aap par bahot achaa lagegaa plzz take it

Sana smiles n looks at her mom n dad who gestures her to take it ...

It was a beautiful lehanga with jwellery she felt wiered to accept such heavy gift but then her parents insisted and she nods ...

Sana was arranging boxes in the car ..now they are going for jays haldi ..

She's scared ,nervous and afraid ...how will she face him ..
From last one month he's not in sight but deep down she knows that Sid is not the type of person who back out easily ...

Adjusting her yellow saree she takes a deep breath and enters Shukla haveli ...

Jay was being seated for ceremony ...

Jack - what's this yellow paste 😁

K - it's sweet dish try try 😆

Poor jack eats the haldi 😅

Sid - kaush tu isse maardegaa mko feeling aarae h😑

J - meri shadi tak ye Jacky zinda bach jayee bhagwan 🙄

Sid - jack ...jack naam h 😒

J - ha vo ye kaush 😬

Sana enters with her cosins ...

Sid who was busy instructing the servants look at the angel dacked in yellow saree looking angelic ...

He smiles looking at her who was meeting dadi and ashok with a warm smile ...

Muu band karle ...Jay smirks looking at Sid

He quickly averts his gaze ...

Rita - betaa Sana ..plz ye thali aap mere room m rakh doge

Sana nods n heads towards the rooms ..

She kept the thal of shagun when the door gets locked making her turn ...

Sid takes long steps towards her while she looked everywhere but not him ...

So ? Happy with Agnihotri he asked

She knew why he's asking n gets enough courage to answer ..

Very much she says confidently ..n walk past him when he held her wrist ...

You know jhut bolna sikh lo phr try karo ...tumhari har move p Nazar rehti h merii n pulls her towards him ...

He whisperes in her ears ...as much as I love to chase you ..I hate the fact that you have been linked with some clown soo stop this ...he ordered

He rubs his hand which has haldi paste on her bare stomach making her shiver ...

Be ready to be Mrs Shukla ...bcz I can't wait anymore ..saying this he left the room leaving her again ..breathing heavily!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hayeee m aagyi kaise ho saare comments m batao ki kaisa laga ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hasratien जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें