clearing things

Sana was applying mosturizer when Sid enters the room ...

Without sparing her a glance he went to washroom ...

Sighing she stood up waiting for him ...

Coming out he finds her near balcony ..in a off white night gown ...her hairs bouncing with air. ..

He smiled feeling complete ...she's his ...only his ...

Sensing his gaze Sana turns ...n he quickly straighten himself maintaining poker face ...

Siddharth ...we need to talk sana says looking at floor as if it's the most interesting thing ...

Nodding he sat on couch ...she sits on chair opposite to it ...

S - dadi maa told me about ...umm ...the pandit thing ...

Sid looks up n nods gesturing her to continue ...

S - u know ...agar tum mjhe bata dete ...

Sid cuts her ... To tum kabhi nahi maanti besides I wanted u to be mine to maine zada sochaa nahi ...

His direct confession always make her surprised ...

To ab u don't want me? Her voice was just a mere whisper but he heard her ..

Sighing he stood up n bend to his knees in front of her ...

Sid - Sana ...since the first tym I saw u in dhabas I was attracted to you ...par with time I realised it's a liking ...lekin jab Mumbai m I saw u dancing with that langoor ...
I knew it's not a infatuation ...

He holds her hands in his ...I will never force u for something but I have no control on my heart ...it beats for u n will always wait for u to reciprocate ...

Sana smiles ...the men in front of her is honest , straight forward just like her ..

San - siddharth ...even I like u n honestly I wanna give this a chance ...

Sids face instantly lits up ...

Sana too smiles ... Ummmm ... friends n forwards her hand

Sid too smiles n shakes her hand .. friends forever

Both stared at each other happy ...there eyes speaking while mouths were sealed ...

Sid kisess naaz cheeks making her gasp ...hawwww naaz has that rxn ..

Good night wify winking sid slept on couch while naaz blushed looking at her hands ...

Loud knock on door startled jay n mahi n jay falls on floor ...

J - kaushhhh 🤪🤪

Opening the door sid rubs his eyes ...what? He barks 😑

Jack - kaush ..he wants to u guys down in 10 mins 😟

S - why🧐

Jack - I don't know plzz come 😁

S - fine n huffs 😑 kaushhhhh 🤪

Kaush pushes jay n enters screaming on top of his lungs ...

Mahi who was just out of washroom dressed ..looks at kaush who was now resting on bed n Jay who was frowning ,scowling n cursing his brother 🙄

Gooooodddd morninnnngggg bhaabhiiiiiii kaush sang 😆

J - chilaa mat hum bhree nahi h 😒

Hasratien जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें