last chapter

It's been 12 hrs and Sana is missing the last time everyone saw her was running out of house and seeing the marriage certificate everyone understood the reason ...

S - bullshit! I can't give her more space now ...she's missing from 12 freaking hrs ...

Jay puts his hand on sids shoulder - shaant hojaa yrr ...aunty already bahot pareshaan hai n looks at Sanas mom who is crying hysterically ...

Sids phone rang catching everyones attention ...

Mr shukla I am speaking from care n health centre ...aapki wife ka accident hogyaa h ...kindly come here to complete the formalities ...

The phone dropped making Jay gasp ...sid was numb too react ...

Jay hurriedly pull up the phone and takes a deep breath listning to the person ...

J - yeah ...we will be there ...

Turning he looked at mahi who is looking at him scared ....

J - Sana ka accident hogyaa h ...mahi takes steps back dejected tears pooling in her eyes making jays heart clench ...

Pain
Agony
Helplessness

It's been 6 days she's on the bed ... according to doctors she's not willing to live...

The gills n shuklas are together in this and he ...

Well his world had scrunched in that icu ward around her ...

She is on death bed dying
He's here ...living and dying

It was past 2 in night when he returned to her ...his eyesbloodshot red  blinking back his tears ...he looked at her sleeping form ...wires attached to her making his heart ache n bleed ...

S - enough! Get up now! He snapped looking at his wife ...

Uthoo ...lado mjhse ...ab aur nahi bardasht hotaa hai ...I ...I can't live without you ...are u ...are u even hearing me ....

He points towards his heart ...it aches sana ...it bleeds ...plzz come back to me ....

He got up his tears falling on her face ...he look at her intensely kissing her forehead ...

Wakeup princess plzz wakeup ..
No reply ...

Sunayi deraha h tumhe ....samjhti kyu nahi hoo ...nahi reh saktaa m tumhaare binaa ...bcz ...bcz ...I love u damnit!

His tears falling on her face ...his pure confession reached her heart ...

The monitor starts beeping making his head snsp towards it ...

Her fingers curled up as if she's trying to come back ...for him ...for her ...for them ...

Wiping away his wild tears he ran out shouting for doctor like a mad men ...

She responded to his touch ...his tears affected her in ways ...he wanted ...his confession reached her ...

She will come back ... surely ...she has to come back ...

The doctor checked her while he ran and ran to the only place he had taken shelter in past days ...

The place where she always go ...the place where he finds peace ...

Wrapping a cloth on his head he entered the gurudwara ...

The Sikh guru looked at him and offered a genuine smile ...he had seen this boy crying in front of God asking for his love ...

Puttar ...aaj tere aasu khushi k lagrae hai ...

Ha baba ...usne mere dil k awaz sunne h vo vapas aarae h baba ...

Mere lye ...humare lye ...sid said looking at the pious pillars of gurudwara....

His grown subtle ,dark circles , dishieved self screaming his misery without her ...

He had finally confessed his love for her ...her accident made him realised that he's in love with his wife ...

Madly , passionately ,irrovacably in love ...

Sana opened her eyes n squint adjusting to the lights. ..

The crying face of her mother made her smile sadly ...

Everyone came n meet her ...but her eyes were searching for one person ...

That one person whoose tears ...whoose love ...whoose confession made her come back ...

K - bhabhi aapka majnu ko humne insaan banne bhjaa hai ...😚

J - yeah ryt ...tu ase dekh leti usse to tu usse apna pati to kya dost na banati 😁

K - maine bhaii ko naya sabun dyaa h ...lux ..give valvety skin 😆

Jay smacks kaush who pouts ..making everyone laugh ...

It was night and naaz was laying with her eyes closed ...

A sudden moment made her open her eyes ...meeting with dark  brown eyes ...

Carrasing her cheeks he comes clise to her making her breath hitch and next his lips met hers ...

The kisss showed how much he missed her ...how much he craved for her ...smiling in the kiss he sucked her lips ...

Joining there foreheads he spoke ...

Never dare to leave me again Mrs Shukla ...
Smiling she looked at him ...
Never mr shukla ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Last chapter
Emotional much? I am crying...

Will be back soon with another story tab tak be safe ...the end was planned this way ...so plzz don't say to extend this n wait I will be back with another story ...

"Tum ho" coming soon ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hasratien जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें