13| ❝you just made my day❞

"The couples that are meant to be are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before

"The couples that are meant to be are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before." 

Megan | Kyle

Hey

Can we talk?

Sure!

Everything alright?

Yeah, just peachy

I had a bad day and I wanted to vent it out to someone

And honestly talking to you is literally my most favorite thing (draft)

I'm always here, MeMe!

Do you believe people can change?

Of course, they can! The future isn't set in stone. You can be one person today and can still sport a completely new personality tomorrow.

Do you believe that I can change?

Please don't change. You are amazing and gorgeous just the way you are! Anyone who tries to make you think otherwise is a total duckhead...

I don't mean changing now, though thanks for the compliment :)

I was talking about my past...

You see I wasn't a great person about four years ago. Heck, I was the 'queen beyotch'. Bullying people, passing out snide comments, flirting with almost every guy, trying to break good relationships- I used to do all of that!

But now, I have changed. It was never my mistake in the first place! The person I looked up to turned out to be the evil spawn of Satan! And while I agree I made some terrible, terrible mistakes in the past, I'm a changed woman now. Why can't people just accept that? Why can't they believe that I have truly changed? Why do they have to keep bringing my past self into situations even though I'm not her anymore? Why?

They are duckheads! From the small amount of time I've somewhat known you, I can say with full confidence that you are a strong, independent, smart, and gorgeous young woman who holds the power to rule the world! And anyone unable to see that is blind, period.

K?

Yeah?

Thank you!

You just made my day! (:

Anything for you gorgeous, absolutely anything! (draft)

Let me know what you think!

-Hiya♡.