Chapter 3

We arrived at the hospital and they brought jake into the emergency room ASAP.

The nurse that will be taking care of my brother was called nurse Annie and she was talking me over the basics and told me that I would have to be patient.

I was waiting in the waiting room for at least 3 hours by now and as a SUPRISE my mum and her best friend came around the corner with Ashton and his friend.

"Is he ok?" Mum said.

"We'll I've heard nothing yet bit the told me I have to be patient" I said.

"Ok sweetie" mum said.

Mum and her best friend Sarah went to the shop to get some refreshments for us.

It was really awkward because the last time I saw Ashton we kissed!.

"So how are you doing Ashton?" I said.

"Fine, how about you Emma?" Ashton said.

"Same...are you still in the band?..what's it called??" I said ".

" five seconds of summer" Ashton said.

"That's it! I forgot because I have a memory of a goldfish" I said.

The nurse came out with silence.

"I'm sorry...we tried everything and he can't make it" nurse Annie said.

I fell on my knees and screamed as loud as possible.

Mum came around and heard me and dropped the bags and she knew he was dead.

He was only 6 years old and when he fell of the wall he hit his head so hard it broke his little skull.

I remember the childhood memories we had together...when he was born it was my life and I wish I could just turn the clock back:(

I was still crying and Ashton lifted me cause I wouldn't leave the hospital without seeing my brother and started to cry again.

When we arrived back home I ran upstairs and called Louise.

"Louise.....ja...jake...he is dead!.." I said

"I don't believe you! Stop it please tell me your joking Emma" Louise São

"Louise why would I joke about something like that! It's nothing to joke about! He was my life Louise" I said

"I guess I should hang up and let up and your family some time" Louise said

"Ok bye" I said.

When the coffin came home it was the funeral and Andrew didn't take It we'll cause he thinks he is away up to the stars to be an astronaut.

Everyone dressed In black and went to the car an to the church and buried my little brother.

When we got home Ashton introduced me to his friend Luke! as soon as I looked at his face I dropped but there was another thought in my head saying I love Ashton!

----------------------------------------------

What will Emma do, who will she choose???

Read chapter 4 to find out:)) x

Don't forget like comment and vote guys!!!!