Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning with a migraine , I looked like shit!

"MUM" I shouted.

"What sweetie?" Mum said

"BRING ME UP 2 PARACETAMOL AND A GLASS OF WATER"

"Why what's wrong dear" mum said

"I HAVE A HEADACHE" I said

When mum brought me up my tablets I necked them down because right now I'd do anything to get this stupid headache away!

I got up and put on a pair of baby blue jeans and white t-shirt that said 'geek' and a pair of white converse.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I couldn't believe my eyes! I had a pimple growing at the side of my eye.

I got some cream and covered it and threw on some make-up and mascara.

I went downstairs and saw that mum fell asleep on the couch! So I had to make my own breakfast.

My baby sister was sleeping and the boys were playing outside so went on ahead and made myself breakfast.

I walloped some egg on the pan and took bread out of the bread bin and made some toast.

Once I finished my breakfast I woke mum.

"Mum the baby is crying!" I said.

"Ok sweetie I'll go get her" mum said.

Mum went upstairs got the baby and brought her to the living room to watch some TV.

I put the baby into the bouncer (aka a chair for a baby) and let her watch peppa pig.

I went outside to call my brothers.

"Jake!!! Andrew!!! Where are you?" I shouted.

Andrew walked over crying.

"Jake...jake has fell of a wall and he is knocked out" Andrew said

"WHAT! WHAT! Where is he ANDREW!!!" I said.

"He he he is over there by the oak tree" Andrew mentioned.

I ran over as fast as I could and saw jake just lying there with no words.

"Andrew go get mum and tell her what you told me and tell her to ring AN AMBULANCE!....

I lifted up his head with the psalm of hands and lay it on my lap!

I cured and cried and never stopped, what if he doesn't make it I said to my self.

The ambulance finally arrived and mum came over and brought jake into the house.

" I'll go with him mum, u stay home and min jake and baby Lilly" I said

"Ok sweetie but call me as soon as something happens ok" mum said.

"Ok mum love you all" I said

I hopped into the ambulance and we drove to the hospital.

----------------------------------------------
What will happen next?.....

Read my next chapter and keep in touch.

Don't forget like vote and comment!:))) xx