7. Person X

Jai and Sastry began to get back to Dwarka, by the time they have reached Dwarka, Sharma brought all the details of Rama Krishna's second number. Jai began to check all the data, at the same time Jai gets a notification on his mobile, Jai takes his mobile and checks that out, by seeing that notification he begins to give a small smile, Sastry notices that and asks

"What is it, Sir?"

"The application has done its work, Sastry Ji, now we have all the data of Prakash"

Jai connects his mobile to the pc in front of him, upon opening the application he sees lots of data

"This is huge data Sir how are we going to find out useful evidence?"

"I have certain questions and only Prakash's data can answer that, let's check his incoming calls list with both the numbers of Rama Krishna"

Jai entered both numbers of Rama Krishna in the search box but there were no incoming calls from those numbers, Jai opens the bank transactions of Prakash but he couldn't find any heavy transactions, Jai began to check all the data from a week before Rama Krishna went missing. In that process, he finds a message. by seeing that, the pieces of evidence begin to form a picture but Jai needed one last thing to come to a conclusion so he immediately calls Sharma.

"Sharma, what about the CCTV footage of Prakash station which I had asked for?"

"I have given access to you in our secure portal, now you can access any stations CCTV footage from your department login Sir"

"Ok thanks Sharma Ji, you may leave now "

"Sastry Ji, can you remember the exact time on which Rama Krishna came to your station on April 8th to meet Prakash?"

"I do not know the exact time Sir but it was around 11 in the morning"

"That should work," said Jai and began to check the CCTV footage at that time frame and he can see that Rama Krishna enters the police station and he heads straight towards Prakash's cabin, they both began to discuss something very seriously, Rama Krishna keeps the black bag on the table of Prakash but he denies it and tells something to Rama Krishna, then Rama Krishna takes the bag and leaves the station silently. meanwhile, Jai gets a call from the captain.

"Hello Jai"

"Yes, captain, are we able to find out anything?"

"Yes Jai, we found out some data and think it might be helpful for you, once open your email"

Jai checks his email and sees the geographic location marked on a map, Jai was really not able to understand that.

"What is it, Captain?"

"As I have said we had 6 surveillance boats on that day, Rama Krishna's boat had been halted in one of those surveillance radars, when Rama Krishna halted soon after 10 mins a boat had approached his boat, both of the boats were halted there for another 25 mins, and GPS of Rama Krishna boat had been manually turned off that 25 minutes time frame after GPS is disabled both the boats headed towards beth Dwarka side, the position at which our surveillance recorded the boats where 25 km of the east from Okha port."

"Is there any way to find out where they went after that Captain."

"No Jai as we had no surveillance boats over there, we will not be able to identify it"

"Ok that makes sense, what about the second boat, can we find out from which port it had arrived"

"No, Jai I do not think that boat headed from any port"