10. Forest

"Thanks, Jwala, this information might be useful for us, but the thing is what is your father doing here?"

"That's is why I am here?"

"It means you actually do not know why your father is here?"

"Yes, usually, for any research we do upload our day to day activity in catalogues to our ASI server, I have checked my father's catalogue and I found only information till my father came to this village, there was no catalogue about this village"

"Well, you had been here for months, right? Did you managed to get any information?"

"No, but I was able to find one lead"

"What is it?" asked Jai.

"My research in this village is related to the golden temple, I think that temple itself has some mystery, I mean who will build a temple in the middle of a village which is not even known to outside people?"

"That is what I am also concerned about, I think we should work together Jwala?"

"Sorry I was not able to get that, what do you mean by that?" said Jwala.

"I mean I have a set of information and you too have some information, I think if we both cooperate together in this case, we will be able to find a solution for this case"

"If it helps me to know what exactly happened to my father, I am glad to work with you in this case"

"That's awesome, and I wanted to know when was the last time you contacted your father?"

"It was on April 8th he called me"

"What did he exactly say?" asked Jai.

"He said that the operation Dwarka is going to be a success, just wait till the world sees it, the whole history will be rewritten'".

"Looks like your father found out something, do not worry we will get into the bottom of this thing,"

"I had been researching that temple since past week and I was not able to find any lead," said Jwala.

"Let's just go tomorrow and look around once more" said Jai.

"Well, in that case, I will talk with Govind Ji, he will make arrangements for your stay here"

"Thanks, Jwala," Said Jai and went outside the tent

"Are you able to find anything Sir"

"Yes Sastry Ji, but we need to stay here for a few days, is that ok for you?"

"No problem Sir I can stay here as long as it takes"

"Thanks, Sastry, now let's meet Govind Ji, Jwala told that he would make arrangements for our stay"

Jai and Sastry met Govind

"Yes son, Jwala had said that you will be staying here for few days, do not worry, make yourself comfortable Jai, you can stay here as long as you wish, now come. I'll show you your room"

It was a single room on the terrace of the house, the room was not so lavish. But it was comfortable to stay in

"Did you like the room Son?" asked Govind.

"Yes, Govind Ji"

"Sastry Ji you can stay with me in this room"

"No Sir, how can I stay with you Sir, it wouldn't be nice"

"Come on Sastry Ji, we can share there is no problem for me"

"No Sir I'll sleep down stairs, make yourself comfortable Sir"