chapter 7

avi

i was curled up on the floor when i woke up. i dont remember what happened last night and when i fell asleep. i moved my arm and i felt a sharp pain in my arm. i winced in pain as i sat up. i got up trying my hardest to ignore the agonizing pain in my arm and walked into into the bathroom. i looked in he mirror and saw i had a black eye. i stared at the horrifying image that looked back at me. i breathed out a sigh and got ready for school.  my legs felt sore but i was able to walk, slowly but i'll manage. i put my beanie on and a pair of sunglasses. i didnt bother having breakfast as usual and left as quickly as i could.

scott

my dad rolled upp in front of avi's house and just that moment he came out the door.

"avriel!" my dad called.

avriel? he is avriel. avi is avriel. of course. avi is just a nickname. why would he call himself avi when avriel is such a beautiful name. atleast now i have a beautiful face to match an angel like name. i watched as he walked over to the car.

"hello sir."

"richard" my dad said

"richard.. hi scott" i sent him a wave.

"since you still havent recovered, we'll drop you to school. come on get in." he opened his mouth to say something "and no ifs or but." and he shut his mouth and got in without another word. when we reached the school i got out and opened the door for him. i held his arm to support me and he shouted in pain. he slapped his hand over his mouth. and took quick breaths

"sorry, still a bit sore there." he said. i looked at him questioning if he was telling the truth.

"sorry. how about you come out on your own." he nodded his head and shuffled out of the car. "thanks dad!" he waved and drove off. we walked slowly towards school. "hey, why are you wearing singlasses. it isnt even sunny." i asked

"i..i ju-" we were interupted by kirstie marching towards us, with a couple of boys behind her.

"hey new boy!" kirstie yelled.

"yes kirstie" i replied.

"you beat james up?" she asked walking towards scott. scott nodded his head "wow, thats so hot." kirstie put her hand on scotts chest. "but why did you beat him up"

"because he hurt avi." as soon as i said his name, her head shot towards avi

"what so your sticking up for the gay boy now, no one likes the gay boy, scottie. listen babe, stop hanging out with this kid, you are embarrassing yourself. hang with us. trust me its way better than gay boy over here"

"are you done kirstie, good now here me out. im not interested in you so if would be great if you 1. get your hands of me and 2. stay away from me." i moved her hand off my chest. "and also let me add. i am gay. which gives another reason to why i dont like you in that way."

"kirstie he is a faggot just like him, you like this faggot?"

"shut up, i never knew he was gay" kirstie snapped.

"let go boys, he beat up james. now we give him a aste of his own medicine"

"touch me and you will end up like james." i stated. they stopped in their tracks. i heard a thud behind me and i turned around, avi was on the floor. i knelt down beside him shaking him but he wouldnt wake up. "avi! a-avi! avi wake up!"

"scott!" i heard kirstie shout but i was knocked out before i could do anything.

................

i woke up with a slight headache on my head. i held my head and got up from the bed. i was in the hospital, the nurse came inside.

"can i see avi, is avi okay. where is avi" i asked. the door opened and kirstie cam inside. "get out. i dont want you anywhere near avi and i."

"calm down scottie,"

"scottie, oh, so its not gay boy to you. please just leave"

"relax, avi is fine, excuse me, can you give us some time" the nurse nodded and left. "i'll take you to avi, just hear me out." i breathed a sigh. "i'm sorry. for calling you guys names and doing all those mean things to you guys. but i realised something. that hatred doesnt solve anything. i saw the love you have for avi in your eyes. you love him so much." she knelt down beside me. she was crying.

"p-please dont cry. come here" i offered her a hug. she hesitated at first but then accepted it. "thank you for apologizing. but its not me who you should be apologizing to."

"i know, i'll apologize to avi when he wakes up, i mean after you see him when he wakes up." she said with a small smile. "so shall we go, he might wake up soon"

"yeah!, oh and please dont tell avi anything." i asked.

"oh i see, i promise i wont tell him. but you are doing something special for him right. when you do tell him."

"oh i am not telling him."

"what? then-"

"im waiting for him to figure it out himself. its more special that way. for him and for me."

"awh thats so sweet. okay forget this lets go." we got up and left the room. kirstie is nicer than it seems. i like this kirstie better and not when she tried to fit in.

.

.

.

yaay! kirstie and scott are now friends!

okay i dont have much to say, byee