Chapter 4

Carolina's POV
^^ School is Back!! ^^
School is back, so I got up extra early because I am so exited for school today. I already wanted to see my friends and Dan!! So I took a shower and dressed up. For today i would wear my pastel colored sweatshirt, my black pants and my pastel pink keds. I ate my breakfast and went into my car and drove to our school. When I arrived, I saw Cezka at the cafeteria with Sam. I rushed towards them and hugged them tight. We stayed there at the cafeteria for almost 30 minutes. We ordered a Mango shake from the shake corner of the cafeteria. After we bought our Mango shake, I saw Dan. He went towards me and hugged me tight then he kissed me in my lips. Sam and Nirvan smiled at each other like a sweet couple. Cezka and Karl also hugged each other and Karl kissed Cezka in her cheeks. " Hi, dear!! " Dan said to me. " Hi!!!!! I missed you so much, dear!! " I replied. " I missed you more, dear!! " he said and put his hands around me. "
" Hey, Sam! Had a great Christmas break? " Asked Nirvan to Sam. " Yeah! But I really missed school during that summer break. Hahahahahah!! " Sam replied. " Can we talk privately later at lunch time, Sam? " Nirvan asked. " Oh sure!! " Sam replied. I went with their discussion and said, " Oh! Sure Nirvan!!!! Sam would love that!!! Right! " I winked to Sam. " Shut up!! Hahahahahahha!! " Sam replied to me. After we have talked for minutes, Me, Dan, Luke, Cezka and Nirvan went to our rooms because we all have the same classes. While, Sam, Karl and Andrew went to their rooms for their first class.
* lunch time *
Sam's POV
Earlier, before we had our first class Nirvan said to me that me and him will talked PRIVATELY on lunch time. Since it's lunch time, I went to the cafeteria to find Nirvan. When I went in, I saw Nirvan sitting at a two-person table. I walked towards him and said " hi " to him. He also said " hi " to me and asked,
" How are you?"
" I'm okay. You? "
" Also alright. " He smiled to me.
" I think there's something important you want to tell me? "
" Oh! Yeah. It's like this, I like you since 6th grade. " He said awkwardly
" Yes. Carolina also told me that. Well, same with me that I also like you since 6th grade. "
" Really?!?!? " He returned and smiled.
" Yeah! "
" So, Sam can you be my..... Well, Girlfriend. It's okay if you'll say no or what. "
" Well, definitely yeahh!! Hahahahah! "
" Thanks, Sam. Iloveyou!! "
" Your Welcome, Nirvan. Iloveyoutoo! "
Cezka's POV
Lately this morning, Nirvan said to Sam that they will talked about something, privately. So me and Carolina thought that we would tease them if we will see them in the cafeteria.
* Lunchtime *
Since it's lunch time, me and Carolina went downstairs to the Cafeteria and find Sam and Nirvan. When we went in, we saw them sitting at the two-person table. Me and Carolina went to them and teased them but they already done talking so, we moved to the bleachers downstairs with Karl and Dan. When we got downstairs, Karl sat down beside me and we kissed each other's cheek. Dan and Carolina also sat down together sam as Sam and Nirvan. The whole time of the lunch, we just hang out with each other and had jokes with each other.
Dan's POV
After lunch break, me and Carolina went to our classrooms because we have the same classes. And Cezka, Sam, Nirvan, and Karl also went to their to their classrooms to their next class.
* time skip*

~ Dismissal ~

Carolina's POV
It's already dismissal time so, I already said " Goodbye " to my friends and to Dan and he kissed me in my lips. I walked towards my car and drove to our house. I greeted my parents, brothers and our dog. I put down my bag and ate my dinner. Our dinner is Spaghetti!! Yum! After dinner, I took a shower and wear my PJs. I went to my room and get my iPad and check my Instagram. And chat with Dan. After chatting with him, I played with Amber, my dog. And fell sleep.