Chapter 3

Carolina's POV
After 2 weeks ........
It is already Christmas break!! So, I got up extra early because me and Dan will be meeting at the mall today. I went to the bathroom and took a nice shower. I got my mint green blouse, my pants, my Keds and my gray sweater which Dan gave to me on my birthday. I got dressed and get my things and put it in my bag. I went to the mall and saw Dan. He's with Angela in that fancy restaurant!!! WTF?!?!?!?! I thought he would be loyal and faithful to me?!?!? But, what did he do?!?! I rushed outside the mall and he saw me. " Hey! Carolina! " He shouted to me. I stopped walking, turn around and stare at him. " What's the problem with me Dan?! I thought we would be loyal and faithful to each other?! What have you done?! " I said to him. " What?! I can't understand?! " He said which looked confused. " Ofcourse you can't understand!!!!! Because your with that freaking girl, Angela!!! " I shouted. " Carolina! Wait! Listen to me babe! " He said. " I won't listen to you!! Ofcourse you will say those nonsense reasons that you are saying for years!!!!! " i replied and went outside the mall. I got into the closed parking, opened my car and drove to Cezka's house. I knocked on their door and went inside. We gotinto her bedroom and talked about Dan. I said crying,
" I thought he would be the best boyfriend ever!! But, I was wrong!! We really can't trust guys that well!! "
" Carolina, firstly calm down first. Well, we can't really be sure that a guy would be loyal and honest to us. "
" Cezka, what will I do? What will I say?! "
" Whut?!?! You will not say anything because you will looked like a loser on Angela's view! Well, Dan should do the first move because it is his fault anyways! "
" I think.. But, what will I do?! "
" Carolina, it's your choice wether you will give him another chance or not. "
" Thank you Cezka!! You'r really the best!! Well, I have to go. I will chat with him on viber and let's see if I could give him another chance. "
" Sure! Bestfriends help each other right? Bye!! Be careful on driving! "
" Thanks Cezka!! Bye!! See you next time!! "

* Viber *

Dan: " Carolina, i'm really sorry. I should explain "
Me: " What explanation?! It's enough! I already saw there that you are with Angela in that fancy restaurant laughing with her! With that, can you expect me to hear your explanation?! "
Dan: " Carolina, it's not like that! I loved you since 5th grade and no one else! "
Me: " Dan, I also loved you since 5th grade and no one else but why are you witH Angela a while ago?! "
Dan: " Because I will let you meet Angela.. I want you and Angela to be friends. "
Me: " But I don't like Angela!! "
Dan: " Angela is kind. She's my friend. "
Me: " Did you loved her once? "
Dan: " Yeah! JUST when we are on 4th grade. "
Me: " But now?! "
Dan: " Before I answer your question, answer mine first, Are you being jealous with Angela? "
Me: " Yes!!! Isn't it obvious?! "
Dan: " Carolina, I'm sorry if you got jealous. I love you, dear!! 😘😘 "
Me: Okay. Okay. I'm not jealous anymore because you already prove to me the truth. I love you too, dear!! 😘😘 "
Dan: " So, lunch tomorrow? Without anyone else! "
Me: " Sure! Dear, I have to say goodbye first because me and my brother will go to my aunt's house. Byeee!! "
Dan: " Sure dear.. Byeee!! See you tomorrow? "
Me: " See you tomorrow. "

* The next day.. *
I got up early and went to the shower. I took my flower blossom dress and my gray keds. I ate some cookies and went right into my car and drove to the mall. I saw Dan at the closed parking lot parking his car next to mine. He also saw me and we said " Hi " to each other. He kissed me in the cheeks and I also kissed him in his cheeks. He once again said " Sorry " and once again I replied that we should forget it already. We went inside the mall and we went straight to Starbucks. We both bought a Cotton Candy frappe in his treat. Throughout that time we had a great time. After we went to Starbucks, we went to a watch shop and we bought a couple's watch. It is a brown leather watch that has the same design with each other. After we shop, I called our family driver to pick my car up on the mall because Dan asked me if I could go to their house then I said " Yes " When our family driver finally arrived, we directly went inside his car and Dan drove it until we reach to their house. When we reached their house, I greeted his parents and his dog. " Hi Mr. And Mrs. Allison. " I said. " Oh, Hi there Carolina. Oh, Dan is always telling stories about you to us. " They replied. " Ahahahahah! Told ya dear!! " Dan said smiling. After talking to his parents for a while, we went to his room with his dog with us. We played with his dog then ate there a homemade cookies by her mom.
* time skip *
" Hey dear, I need to go. We didn't notice the time it's already 4pm. "
" Oh sure dear, I will drive you home. "
" Okayyy. Thanks dear. "

Dan delivered me home. When we got home, we said " goodbye " already then I went inside our house, ate my dinner and got into the bathroom and get dressed with my PJs. I got my laptop and get inside my room. I saw Cezka online so I chat with her and told her what happened today. I suddenly didn't realize that I fell asleep.