_Chapter 2_

------------------------ -------------------
Previously.....

"K-Kirishima,why is there a razor and bloody c-clothes on t-the floor.......?"

------------------------ --------------------
.

.

TRIGGER WARNING⚠

-Blood
-Cussing
_____________________________________________________________

_Kirishima's POV_
Oh sh*t! He saw the razor! And the clothes!
Oh sh*t oh sh*t what am I suppose to say now...?
"I-I tried opening my hair dye package but all the hair dye spilled on my clothes......and that happend"

I lied the WORST lie  none could think of!
Who the f*ck would believe that?!
Hair dye does not even work like that!

"Kirishima I can tell that's not hair dye,cause that is NOT how you prepare hair dye...am not stupid,plus,it smells like blood in here!"
Todoroki said dead serious,looking straight into my soul,wanting answers and reasons.

Todoroki sighed

"Kirishima" " hmm?" "Roll up your sleeves..."

My eyes widened from what todoroki demanded,"n-no" F*ck! Why did I say that, now I look suspicious....

Before I knew it, todoroki came up to me rolling up one of my sleeves, "k-k-kirishima...?" "....." I kept my mouth taped shut, I didn't know what to say,
What to do
And what to think!

_3rd person POV_

Todoroki couldn't believe what he saw, Kirishima cuts!
Even though Kirishima was just a stranger to him, he didn't mind helping him back.

Todoroki got up, opening a cabinet, and started looking for bandages, soon, he found a first_aid_kit

'Fantastic!' He thought as he bent down so he could wrap bandages on Kirishima's cuts, he unwrapped kirishima's old bandages and started replacing them with new ones.

Todoroki wrapped the bandages neatly and carefully at the same time, making sure to stop the bleeding,he did the same thing with his other arm, now that he is done, he got up and put the first_aid_kit back to were it was.

"Kirishima...since your house is so big and I don't even know which room is which, I want you to go and put the bloody clothes in the washing machine while I clean up the bathroom"

Todoroki demanded

Kirishima did as tolled,he put the clothes soaked in crimson blood in the washing machine, starting it, and going back upstairs

When he got upstairs, he went to the bathroom again to see a todoroki nealing down and cleaning up the floors,Kirishima couldn't help but stare at his.....butt, todoroki turned around, noticing Kirishima looking at his (no no sqware) butt, he decided to ignored.