_Chapter 3_

---------------------------------------------- ---------
Previously......

"W_WHAaAAa! You want ME to feed YOU!?Since when were we dating?! How?!i-" "I meant to say I wanted to eat! Jeez..."

"O-oh..............Well you should've said that from the start!*sigh*
Forget it lets go get some food from the kitchen !"
----------------------------------------------- ---------

Well you should've said that from the start!*sigh*Forget it lets go get some food from the kitchen !"----------------------------------------------- ---------

TRIGGER WARNING⚠

-Slight Abuse
-Slight Cussing
_______________________________________

_Todoroki's POV_

Kirishima and I made our way to the ketchin,it took at least 10 seconds to get there cause my house is pretty small....

I opened the fridge asking Kirishima what he would want to eat,
"What would you want like to eat Kirishima_kun?" "Uhh...so something simple?" "Sure!"

"You can wait in the living room while I make food for both of us!" I said cheerfully,"okay" was the last thing Kirishima responded with before going to the living room.

I decided to make him some simple yet delicious sandwiches, I got some toast putting them in the toaster, I grabbed some peanut butter and waited for the toaster to toast the toast ( XD)

_Kirishima's POV_

I sat down on one of the couches in the living room, looking at the turned off T.V, waiting for the food to be ready.

This has been the first time IN DAYS that i have gotten hungry, I never did really eat, I would usually eat a bite or two from the food am eating or just not eat... at all, as I was thinking to myself I saw a girl with short whit hair with a bit of red his strands on the white, she had gray eyes and glasses, I think she is the girl that opened door for us earlier.

"Hi! You must be uhh...Kirishima! Am I right?" "Y-yeah....uhh..may I know what your name is...?" I asked the women in white and red hair.

"Oh! My name is Fuyumi Todoroki! And am Shoto's older sister!"
'H-hi..." am always awkward in front of new people!

Todoroki eventually came back holding a plate of sandwiches

"Food is ready!" He said," Oh sho! Wait...that's what your gonna feed your guest?! Uh uh! Your not feeding him that! We need something more fancy!" She said kinds shouting at Todoroki cause he got simple sandwiches,"But Fuyumi! He said he wanted something simple and basic! And stop jodging every thing I do!" Todoroki shouted back.

"Oh if he wanted something simple then that's okay! Am gonna get going Sho!" She said after stepping out of the house and closing the doors.

"Finally no one to interrupt us here!" " what about that guy with white hair behind you?" I said pointing at the guy.