_Chapter 4_

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously......

"No really there is no reason for ignoring you...." " are you sure?" I said lifting myself up so i was kinda his same height, I can see blush on his face, there was a million shades of red on his face,I love when he is flusterd.

"Y-yeah... Am sure" he said still really flustered,I grabbed his hand and stopped tiptoeing,"Then let's go walk home together!" I said while dragging him with me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRIGGER WARNING⚠

-Cussing

-Car Crash thing?
____________________________________

"C-can you soften y-your grip todoroki....?" I heard Kirishima ask,I then realized I was dragging him harshly, I softened my grip a little bit and continued dragging him out the school gates.

"So, I heard you made friends, how many? And what's there name? And how do they look like? And how did you become friends in the first place?!" I asked Kirishima excitedly,"waoh,woah, one question at a time!" Kirishima demanded.

"Well...I got 2 for now...... one has black hair a little spiky at the bottom and his name is Hanta Sero" he interdouced his first friend," and one has blinked and spiky hair, with red crimson eyes, and he was angry the whole time I was hanging out with him, oh! His name is Katsuki Bakugo.

The person that is always in my life, I see him all the time, my friends talk about him every single time, and in every moment, I hear his yelling!
"W-well...good for you!" I said cheerfully.

We continued our walk home, talking and chatting, laughing and smiling, I don't see Kirishima smile alot so seeing him smile is a blessing (it is)

Some time passed and we got home saying our goodbyes, and went to defrent directions.

While I was making my way back home after some shmozing with kirishima (yes, I meant to say 'shmoozing') I saw him! The angry blond, talking to a ....girl?

I made my way to bakugo and the weird girl he was talking to, she looked like and Alian, she had pink skin, yellow and black Alian looking eyes, and pink hair , she also had yellow horns.

"Hey bakuhoe, who is this girl your talking to" I asked wanting answers,"oh hey Icy brat, this is Mina she is gonna be a new student in our class" he replied giving me an answer,"I will tell Midoryia your cheating on him!" I said pulling out my phone from my pocket and texting him, "AM NOT F*CKING CHEATING! SHE IS A FRIEND! DONT YOU F*CKING DARE!" Bakugo continued on screaming and shouting.

Brocclie lover boy

Me:Midoriya! There is important news!

Brocclie lover boy: what?! Is there something wrong?