The Night You Found Out

AUTHOR NOTE: REAL QUICK WHEN I PUT Y/N THAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR CHARACTER. SORRY FOR THE BOYS THIS IS A FEMALE CHARACTER I CAN DO DIFFERENT ONES LATER ON. YOU HAVE BLACK LONG HAIR WITH EYES THAT CHANGE COLOR EVERY TIME YOU USE YOUR QUIRK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY 😊

Y/n's point of view

It was midnight and you just got off work because your boss kept you working late. You never liked your boss; she always kept you later than everyone else. She also gave you the worst jobs to do like: clean the toilets or mop the boys bathroom. *btw you work at a convenient store* The only reason you have not quit yet is because you need the money for your apartment. Which you live in by yourself.

When your boss finally let you leave, the road, you usually took, was blocked off. So you decided the only way home was taking the long way around. Outside, it was really dark because of how late it was. While walking you suddenly came across a dimly lit street. It was the only way to go, so you just started walking down the street.

As you were walking down it, it got darker and darker. Then you saw this blue light and decided to go check it out. When you got closer a pair of arms pushed you down. The blue light, you saw earlier, was fire and the next thing you knew you were getting burned. You started screaming until the person covered your mouth; making your screams into just a muffled noise.

Next thing you know, everything was going black. In your head you were just saying "crap, crap, crap," over and over again. You had no way to get yourself out of this. When you finally awoke, you were in a cold, dark, and musty smelling room. You were stuck in this very uncomfortable chair that the person had tied you to. The rope was tightly tied around you and your head was throbbing.

The door opened up letting in just a sliver of light, but you still couldn't see the other person's face. You went to speak up to ask the person what was going on but, suddenly your voice was gone from screaming earlier. The person started laughing, very slowly and creepily towards you. For some reason the voice sounded familiar.

Then, the person turned on the light. You were blinded for a second, but then you slowly realize who the person was...
Y/n - "TOGA?!?!"
You just barely got her name out, when she started laughing like a maniac.

Toga - "Hello Y/n~ It's so good to see you again. I'm so glad we can actually get a chance to get caught up with each other... Big Sis."

Y/n - "How are you still alive? I thought I killed you," She whispered screamed.

Toga - "Well~ you did a really poor job at it sis. But enough of that, why don't we chat. I really did miss you. I'm glad I finally got the chance to snatch you."

Y/n - "I'm sorry that I don't want to talk to the sister who killed our own parents and the only friend I ever had!"

Toga - "You didn't need her, you had me. I'm the only friend you've ever needed. Mom and Dad were useless too. All they did was hold us back with all their rules and expectations. I just made our lives easier. You should be happy, I helped you!"

Y/n - "Your insane Toga!!! I loved them; they were great to us, you didn't help me at all. You made my life turn upside down over night. And what made you think I want to be friends with a kind of person you are?"

Toga - "What~ sis I'm totally normal... what do you mean by " the kind of person I am," I'm the best thing you could have."

Y/n - "TOGA YOU ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE. YOU KILLED EVERYONE I LOVE AND YOU DESERVE TO BE LOCKED BEHIND BARS, OR WORSE, I WISH I WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY KILLED YOU."

Toga - "Then I'll let them deal with you..."
She said with a mischievous grin, but before she left she stabbed something into my leg .
"See you deserved that big sis for what you said to me."
Then she walked off.

You gritted you're teeth as you replayed what just happened over and over again. Then you began to wonder... who are the others?

Thanks so much for reading my first chapter!!! I know it's kinda short, but I hope you guys all enjoyed it. I will make the next chapter as soon as possible.