Day four- the ending 1/2

Iwa wakes up, he feels his face but.. the flowers are gone.
He looks over and nobody's in the room he begins to cry. He didn't want to let go of oikawa. But he knew he was happy with miko.
There was a knock on the door before it opened.
"I'm sorry, they said there was no other way" oikawa said crying he walked over to comfort iwa but then iwa begins to cough.
Oikawa's eyes open as to shock as he see's a small blue flower in iwa's shaky hands.

"Oikawa.. I don't understand-"

The beeping on the heart monitor began to beep faster and faster as iwa laid back and began to have a seizure.
Oikawa is pushed back by the doctors and forced out the room.
He calls miko.. and breaks up with her.
The doctor came out to the room a few minutes later.
Oikawa looks at the saddened doctor and hears the words that nobody wants to here.

"He didn't make it I'm sorry"

Oikawa looks at the doctor and falls down catching himself on the nearest chair.
"I can't breath" oikawa says before passing out.
He wakes up an hour later in a hospital bed
The doctors around him look upset.

"I'm glad your awake oikawa I'm sorry about your friend We thought had gotten all the flowers but they kept growing for him."
"But .. we haven't seen a case like yours in decades."

"Why what's going on?" He says adjusting himself on the bed looking at his hands he saw a blue flower.
"N-no h-how- He's gone though."

"In your case. When he died you grew feelings for him that were more then a friend. It's incurable, we can call your friends and family for you. But right now we are trying to keep you alive for as long as we can."

The tears in oikawa's eyes filled the room, the doctors knew the leave him alone at that moment. About 30 minutes later the rest of the team shows up so does oikawa's mother. They all have puffy eyes and sorrowed looks.
They all don't want to let go of him. Nor iwa but it's to late. Everyone standing by the bed side telling oikawa there favorite memories of him. And the heavy weight of knowing they lost iwa and now oikawa fills the room. As a the doctor counts down the seconds till he flat lines.
The sobs from the mother grew louder as everyone came in to hug her. The night goes on from there as everyone goes home.