Day one 1/2

He woke up to himself coughing out of control.
What the hell?
He thought to himself, as the first pedal lays in his hands.
"I don't love anyone though?"
He mumbles in disbelief.
How? Who? Why?
The words run in and out of his head as he coughs more and more pedals up.
His eyes we're puffy and nose was red.
He decided to put makeup over his face so nobody would notice the difference at school.

He made it through the day cough free until practice.
"Hey if you gotta cold man you should have stayed home" said the tall brunette as he covered his face jokingly.
"Very funny shittykawa I'm not sick-" he lets out another cough as he runs quickly to the restroom leaving the brunette in a confused gaze.

*cough* pedals begin to fall out the boys mouth.
In a panic he try's his best to slow the coughing down when he hears the restroom door creek open.

"Everything good iwachan?"
"Y-yes" he said with a shaky voice. He didn't want to hint that somethings wrong but he's thrown up so much he can't control how his voice is displayed.
"Hey, iwachan open the door please."
"No" he lets out in a weak manner.
"I don't want you to see me right now leave shittykawa." He knew how harsh he had sounded but he couldn't risk letting oikawa seeing him the way he is at the moment.

Footsteps reach the door as the boy then says the his friend.
"I'm always here for you iwa, so please take care of yourself." The door shuts as the saddened boy leaves the room.
Iwa finishes putting on more makeup and leaves the restroom.