S1 - 3 - College is fun, right?

Yoongi was anxious though it was his second year at college. He always was – it was a major part of his personality. But it slowly slipped out as he watched Seokjin run into the campus like a little kid. He was dressed in simple white tee and blue jeans but Yoongi couldn't help but admire how beautiful he looked.

"Can you find your way to your class?", Yoongi asked as he joined a wide-eyed Seokjin in the middle of their campus garden.

"Yoonie! I am not a kid. I can do that. I won't get lost.", he grinned in response as he hopped away towards the Department of Arts and Film-making.

He got lost. The corridors were a maze. He asked a couple of older students for directions and finally spotted the classroom. He checked the time on his phone – he was already 5 minutes late.

He let out a deep breath and pushed the door open. The classroom already had students settled in. Thankfully, the professor wasn't in.

But a guy was seated on the teacher's desk, cross legged. The students were laughing at something he was saying.

"Why are you late?", the guy asked Seokjin, authoritatively.

"I got lost.", Seokjin replied as he searched for a seat.

The guy cocked his head, "If you can't find your way to the classroom, how do you expect to find your way in life?"

Seokjin smiled at him, his cheeks puffing up, "You have to get lost to be found."

The class hollered and the guy's serious face turned into a frown. "Don't talk back to me.", he said loudly.

Seokjin flinched as the guy got off the desk and walked to him with a wooden ruler in hand.

The guy was handsome in the most unrealistic way. He had mismatched eyes – one monolid and another double lid. He had moles strategically placed just to enhance his beauty. But he was dressed to kill – literally. He was wearing a black tee that stuck to his toned chest. Over that, he wore an olive green chore coat that made him look like he is about to race off at the drop of a hat.

The guy jabbed the ruler at Seokjin's chest, who was curiously looking at him.

"You look – ", the unrealistic-looking guy started but stopped when he saw the teacher step in.

Seokjin bowed to the teacher and took his seat. The guy sat a few seats in front of him. When Seokjin looked up he spotted the guy staring at him with a smirk. When Seokjin raised his eyebrows in confusion, the other guy winked at him and looked away.

He must be the villain in my movie, Seokjin thought as the teacher skipped all the niceties and plunged right into the subject. He wondered who his love interest would be.

....

Seokjin met Yoongi for lunch at the cafeteria. No offense to Yoongi, but Seokjin did not expect him to make any friends.

However, as they sat down at a table, a rather cheerful, tanned guy followed them and slipped next to Yoongi.

"Why didn't you wait for me?", he asked, his bright smile intact. He had nothing but a banana on his plate.

Yoongi sighed, "I asked you not to follow me."

"I am Hope – Hoseok is my name here. You must be Seokjin.", the guy introduced himself to Seokjin, ignoring Yoongi.

Seokjin smiled, "Are you his classmate?"

"Kind of.", he brimmed happily as he squeezed the banana out instead of peeling it.

Both Yoongi and Seokjin's faces scrunched at that.

"That's not how one eats a – ", Seokjin started to explain but was cut short.