S1 - 22 - Come be my teacher

Taehyung wanted to wake up next to Seokjin, watch his soft face, and maybe steal a few kisses. He instead wakes up to a sticky note telling him that Seokjin's out with Jennie and will be back soon.

They are supposed to leave by afternoon at least to reach home before it gets too late. So, while Seokjin is out, Taehyung freshens and packs everything, ready to leave.

When Taehyung's hastily done with most awkward breakfast he's ever had (with Seokjin's dad, who pretended he didn't exist, and his mum, who tried and miserably failed at being sweet, and his brother, Jaehyun, who Taehyung threatened to kill (and almost shot at him) not many nights ago), he rushes back to the room to find Seokjin standing and staring out of the window.

Taehyung silently closes the door, walks towards him, and kisses him on his neck.

Seokjin, as expected, screams and spills a little of the tea that he was holding in his hands.

"Hello to you too," Taehyung chuckles.

"I – I got tea," Seokjin mutters and puts it aside on the window sill. "We'll leave a little before lunch – "

"Kiss me," Taehyung mumbles, pressing the pad of his thumb against the corner of Seokjin's lips.

"Now?" Seokjin squeaks. " – not – Tae – "

"What do you mean by 'now'?" Taehyung frowns. "Do we've a schedule? Kissing you is only allowed at night?"

"Why are you being loud?" Seokjin whisper-yells and punches his arm. "What if someone hears you?"

Taehyung sighs and crowds Seokjin between his arms. He whispers, "Okay, I won't shout." Then, he shouts, "KIM SEOKJIN, KISS ME!"

Seokjin presses his hand against Taehyung's mouth too late. Taehyung takes this as an opportunity and kisses his hand.

"Tae!" Seokjin hits him again. "You – "

"Yea? Me?" Taehyung laughs at his horrified expression. He gently pushes Seokjin against the window. "Me wants yo – "

Seokjin lightly slaps his cheek and immediately pecks his lips.

"What the – "

" – shh," Seokjin smiles and pecks his cheek. "You are really staying."

"Do I have to sign on a bond paper? Get it tattooed?" Taehyung asks, surprisingly unbothered that Seokjin slapped him.

Seokjin's eyes and mouth both turn into circles as if that sounded like a logical idea.

"I was joking," Taehyung clarifies.

"Oh." Seokjin blinks.

"Christ – Baby," Taehyung croons and kisses him.

Seokjin fists the corners of Taehyung's shirt in his hands. He panics. He never kissed before. He doesn't know how it is done. Last night, he just lucked out maybe – he still doesn't know what he's doing. He lets Taehyung take the lead, lets him push his tongue in.

But where does his own tongue go?

In panic, he pushes Taehyung back.

"I – I heard someone coming," Seokjin breathes, his chest heaving.

Luckily for him, Jennie does knock on the door to inform them that she's packing lunch for the trip.

Taehyung shouts a thank you and then to Seokjin he says, "You've really sharp ears. I didn't hear shit."

"I've to pack a few things," Seokjin replies embarrassed. He hopes Taehyung gives him time to learn how to kiss. "Will you help noona? I'll be down soon."