S1 - 4 - Angels watch over us.

If you take a paper, crumple it, open it and then draw a myriad of lines haphazardly on it so much so that you wouldn't know the start or the end, can you imagine how it looks like? That's how Seokjin's mind felt like.

After he came back home, Seokjin decided like any sensible Catholic would, he should go to the Church as soon as he can.

The nearest church was the one that was on the other side of their college and so, Seokjin decided to pay a visit the next day. That night, he knelt next to his bed and said his prayers. He felt guilty for not spending enough time with God after he left his village. He was thankful that Yoongi didn't complain when he slid next to him in his bed. There was no way he'd be able to sleep alone.

....

It was only 7 in the morning when Taehyung stood in the basement of his house facing a frowny Hope.

"You can't say things like that. You can't tell random people that you are an Angel.", Taehyung said as he packed his bag. Hope shifted on his feet. He replied, "But he seemed nice. He also exudes a very faint Angel aura."

"But he is human. You will scare him away.", Taehyung reprimanded and Hope nodded. He was about to continue his tirade when his brother walked down the stairs, with his shirt unbuttoned and loosely hanging down his shoulders.

"Joon!", Hope smiled and waved. He wouldn't say it out loud, but he preferred the company of the elder brother to the younger one. There was something calming about Namjoon and something sinisterly wild about Taehyung.

Namjoon smiled at him and then looked at Taehyung, "I won't be home tonight."

"New case?", Taehyung asked sparing a glance at his brother.

Namjoon graduated a year ago and worked as a psychologist. But his part-time job consumed a good amount of his time.

Namjoon nodded, "A probable Vampire nest in the next town. I thought you'd be interested." The time between summer and the onset of winter was the busiest for anyone who hated vampires, especially around where Namjoon lived. The preys increased, the vampires doubled, and they got restless enough to leave traces around. Until almost a year ago, Taehyung and Namjoon hunted them together. But not anymore.

"Why would I be? I told you I am never getting into that business again.", Taehyung said cocking his head.

Namjoon shrugged, "You enjoyed destroying nests. As much as you say you hate it, we had fun."

Taehyung didn't reply. Instead he said, "There might be another case too. I am not sure, but Hope thinks so."

"Any sulfur traces?", Namjoon asked.

Taehyung shook his head. He said, "Ghost maybe? Unsure."

"In our town?", Namjoon questioned. Their town was mostly clear of all supernatural creatures except for the few – like the one standing in the room.

Hope nodded in response. He added, "Neither of us saw it. But the temperature drop, and the reaction of that boy sums up to that conclusion."

Namjoon sighed, "I'll look into it once I am back."

....

Namjoon drove Taehyung to his college while Hope had been grounded. Right as Taehyung stepped out, Namjoon said, "You know, it'll help to have another hunter with me. If there's an emergency, I don't want a rusty hunter like you by my side."

Taehyung smiled, "I won't be rusty. But my decision doesn't change. We lost too much to that job."

Namjoon nodded like he understood and drove away.