14 years ago

" Mi-Cha? Breakfast is ready..." Her mother said.

The shaky footsteps that arrived at Mi-Cha's room belonged to her mom, She was staying at her mom's for the week, and had promised that she would make breakfast. (Well that didn't happen)

She had fallen asleep on her laptop again.

Mi-Cha's mother Koito Hunjin looked at her daughter and sighed. "You were such a childish kid even in your teens and it's followed you to this age too..." her mom swept the hair from her face and put a blanket on her and calmly left the room. The shaky footsteps arrived at the kitchen and began to start cleaning dishes, slowly.

A alert popped up on her computer.

"Gonna hitchu with thata ddu-ddu-ddu-ddu! Yeah!" 

-WAKE UP ITS 10: 45!-

She fell out of her chair and landed on the floor. She rubbed her eyes and stumbled in to the bathroom, washed her face with cold water and brushed her teeth.

"Today im going to accomplish something... Cleaning up the attic" she said, the toothbrush still in her mouth, she flossed, mouthwashed and left the bathroom.

She arranged her printed files, and arranged her drawer then walked down, Her mother was surprised to see her not as MESSY as usual. "Mi-Cha, you look neat today" she said, finishing washing the pans. "Thanks mom, I'm going to the grocery store- Anything you need?

"A bit of ginger and lime, soya sauce, And that's it Mi-Cha! Stay safe!" Mrs Koito said, diverting her head from the sink. Her mother waved and watched her step out of the apartment.