Chapter 28: If Murder Had A Face

Nat

Oh yes I was going to enjoy every bit of this , this fucker Kidnapped me and had the nerve to recruit Tessa.

They were currently both strung up in the slab house, waiting for me. I played with my kids ate a little. Mason and Kiko showed up, and partied their ass off. Mason had to drag Kiko off of Mix who was , definitely about to get fucked six ways to Sunday.

I wonder what was going on with the whole Macey shit, he didn't deserve a cum guzzler for a wife.

Sin played with my nipples through my top, while I grinned into his crotch. I leaned over to whisper into his ear.

"Let's go to the closet down the hall SIN."

He smiled and stood up dragged my ass so fast down the hall. We made it there , and it's was all hands and mouths. I kind of missed Sin's sexy ass he was my head ache.

"Gonna fuck the shit outta youuuu ,so good."

"Well hurry the fuck up Sinister, I'm like a weeping river down there."

___________________XXX_______________SIN lifted me up once my pants was down by my ankles, and dove face first in with my legs wrapped around his head. My head and upper body was hanging down as I enjoyed this shit.

"Oh shitttt SIN I feel, I feel, like I'm ...."

"Hold that shit Nat not yet let me eat in piece first."

I let out a small scream that sounded more like a growl. He abruptly placed me on his dick and drilled me. My hands were trying to find something to hold on to. Finally finding a shelf I held on for dear life.

I was a screaming ,crying mess it's safe to say. If I wasn't pregnant again SIN, just definitely achieved that goal by fucking the my head off my shoulders.

"Oh shit ,oh shit ,shit ,shit ,shit I'm gonna cum , Sin don't you dare stop."

"Didn't plan on it babe ,let go for me ."

Oh I let it go all right ,all up and down his stomach and legs. I made a complete mess of cum. Sin followed after me ,pushing us up against the wall to catch his breath.
Damn the Dick is to good , I'm going to have to stay on birth control. Or I'll be knocked up every year.

"Damn Nat you super soaked me ,now I have to change."

"You'll be fine I love having me all ,over you ."

He laughed and spanked my ass before adjusting our clothes. We separated when we left the closet Sin to change and me to the slab house.

I had a date with murder, on my way there , I saw some chick in an acrobatic position with two guys. Upon looking closer I realized it was Macey. Damn I really hope Mixed got that shit handled soon. She was a soul eater for sure, some bitches are just meant to be whores and she was one.

Once I reached the slab house ,I slid the door back revealing Tessa and Carson.

Oh let the fun began, doc was on duty keeping them sedated with out killing them.

"I was wondering when one of you fucked up , McConnell's would show your face in here."

"Hmmm should have know it would be me, so what's the deal with these two "

"Well I didn't really have to sedate Tessa that much, she's high off of what ever the fuck he gave her, and fuckwad over here has been in and out."

Walking circles around them both trying to decide, who I wanted to torture first. Just the thought was making my skin, tingle with anticipation. Damn I really am super fucked ,oh well.