𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲

"Ok, you've got 10 minutes left and your on your way to the end.. Your luck today is astronomical." My friend Y/f/n said over the call. I was currently speedrunning the new Minecraft update 1.16 and was on track to beat the record of 22 minutes.

"Please don't jinx me, I have a good feeling about this round." I said referring to what Y/f/n said. My little dinger went off, informing me I had gotten a donation on the stream I was filming. 

"Dream watching this right now: eye emoji, mouth emoji, eye emoji." The dono reader read off. "PFF" I said before laughing. Trying to control my laughter after a few seconds, I threw the eye again, it going in another direction.

"It should be right here" I said, running in that direction for about 20-30 blocks before digging down carefully. "Y/n if you beat the record, ill fly to/y/ht/n and spend the week with you. 

I laughed at her remark and continued digging down. I hit my f3 button to see how low I was and it read off around the level the stronghold would be. "What the.. It should be here!" I panicked, losing precious time.

I dug around, finally seeing the stone brick. "YES!" Me and Y/f/n yelled at the same time. I ran frantically around, trying to find the portal room, checking chests, killing mobs. I had around 7 minutes remaining to get in and kill the dragon.

The ding went off again, the reader speaking again as I ran up the stairs in the stronghold. "GeorgeNotFound donated 10 dollars!" I gasped as I heard the name being read off, causing me to freeze as it continued to read. "Getting dream here right now." The voice said.

"Y/n!" I heard Y/f/n say, taking me out of my trance. "Give me a second to fangirl." I said, going onto discord and muting from stream and Y/f/n. I grabbed the pillow from behind me and screamed into it, it muffling the sound so my neighbors don't worry.

After a moment I realized I'm losing my opportunity to get the record, something I've been training for for years. I got back onto discord, unmuted and continued to play the game. I saw comments coming through saying that dream was in and was watching but I couldn't focus on that.

I found the portal room with 6 minutes to spare, If I got lucky, ill only have to hit 3 end crystals. I put the eyes into the portal and jumped in. 

Y/u/n has made the achievement [The End?]

"Y/n you got 5 minutes, 1 for the crystals, 4 to kill. Not to worry you, You got this." Y/f/n said as I looked around the end, seeing the 5 crystals I have to get with 2 being caged. I used my bow and shot them, causing the normal explosion.

The firmiliar ding went off before the voice started talking. "Dream donated 10 dollars" It read off, causing me to gasp. "She really got the whole team worried." It read off, causing me to laugh but internally panic. I couldn't tell if it was fake or not but I stayed focus on the game.

"Can you check if that was real cause I cant right now but Im on the verge of crying." I said taking out the final crystal. "Y/n... Its real" Y/f/n said before going on mute, probably to fan girl herself.

The ding went off again causing me to sigh as I started attacking the dragon. I heard the unmute sound go, telling me Y/f/n was back before it started reading off the dono.

"Sapnap donated 10 dollars." It said, giving me time to gasp and freeze again. "If we keep donating, she'll get distracted and not beat the record." It read causing me to laugh, placing the bed and making it explode on the dragon.