Chapter 1

(Toga's Point of view)

25 February 2019
One week later,

It was such a perturbed day as it is my first time going to U.A highschool. I felt like a cat on hot bricks as what would the students think when they see a former villian going to their school?

How long will i be able to survive?

Will they even like me?

I tried to kept my cool and have a great first impression with them. The principal told me that my class is Class 1-A and they will be introducing me to them.
"Don't worry toga, the students in 1-A are friendly and caring(well almost excluding bakugou and mineta)", The principal calmed me down as he understands me.

I was outside of their class, i wanted to screamed my lungs out because i knew that this is going to be a regrettul moment i will ever have in my life. When i enter, all the students looked me weirdly and i knew this was an awful start 😥

"Students, meet your new classmate, Himiko Toga, why don't you introduce youself?", asked Mr Aizawa.

"H-..i...hi everybody, my n- name is t-toga", I stuttered with anxiety knowing something bad will happen

I had a horrible start. I didn't know what to do at all.
Until i saw a familiar boy that caught my eyes for him.
Uh oh, it's deku, what am i going to do?!😟

I hope he doesn't remember what i tried to do to him before. I hope
(Deku's Point of view)

As the new kid walked into class, i notice something odd about her, as if i know her.

I realized, she was toga from that school camp! What was she doing here?!
This is a heroes school , not a villians school but Mr Aizawa might have an explanation maybe.

He told us that she was here in U.A to help us fight against the league of villians while also changing her from a villian to a hero.

She tried to introduce herself until.....

"Wow what a huge pussy", said bakugou. Toga startled and got really scared about it knowing bakugou's behaviour and attitude.

Everyone in the class laugh together with him because of the change in toga now since she was a full on villian before. I wanted to defend her but at the same time, i still hold strong guts against her due to what she had done before.

(Toga's Point of view)

I knew they will all laugh at me. Mr Aizawa tried to calmed me down as it is only the first day here at U.A.
He put my seat next to deku's even though he still hate me for what happen in the past but i couldn't do anything about it, so i take my seat and try to look away from everybody.

I felt like a loser at this.

Fast forward to the end of class->

(Nobody's Point of view)

After class, Mr Aizawa bring out toga to him to discuss her new dorm
Unfortunately for her, her room was not entirely finished during the week so she had to share rooms with someone.

Toga told him that everybody laugh at her during that class so she has no idea who to choose.
"Well not everyone", he said to the blonde girl. She was confuse and she asked who is the person. It was deku.

She was surprise that he didn't laugh at her but still feels skeptical about it knowing about why she thinks that way. However, she doesn't really have a choice to choose someone else because of what deku did so she chooses him.

When she arrives to her dorm, he was nowhere to be found. She put down her bag and stuff in the boy's room. She was amazed at the amout of All Might's poster around his room.

'He must be a huge fanboy' she thought to herself. Just then, she heard the shower water tap moving. She didn't he was showering, a lot of thoughts keep racing through her mind
'What he notices i'm here?!' 'What would he do!?!'

Just then, the shower stop, then deku stepped out of the shower with the towel wrapped around his waist with the abs at his chest. Toga could not believe what her eyes were seeing, a handsome cute strong boy that make her stare at him with attractiveness.

Then, their eyes met together. It was the most awkward silence that they will ever have. Toga looked away first while deku went back to the bathroom to cover himself.

They were both madly blushing through their embarrassment.

Toga left the room quickly to not have that unexpected incident between them. Number of thoughts when through her head about it

'Why did i even look at him!?'
'This is the most dumbest moment i ever done'
'I can't believe i just look at his abs'

However, her mind went from scared moments to thinking positively about it.

'I mean, he is kinda cute and the abs were quite attractive maybe'

'I also did had a mild crush on him during that time tho' She admitted herself in her thoughts.

When deku had finished changing, he open his dorm door to see toga right infront of him

They both glance at each other and quickly looked away but they were both in regret of it.

"I'm sorry for this unexpected meeting", both of them said together at the same time. Deku let her in his room to talk about her.

He asked her why did she enter to his dorm without permission. She answered him, saying that Mr Aizawa informed her that her dorm has not been finished and she had to choose someone's dorm to live in for awhile. Deku understands her from it.
Deku asked another question, "Why are you differrent now?"

Meaning that deku notices her personality being more shy unlike before.

She didn't answered him because it might have some bad things happening to them.
So she lied to him that she just felt shy around everyone. While the actual correct reason was because of her time in the league of villians.

Deku willingly let her stay for awhile however there was only one bed in the dorm. Toga suggest she sleeps on the floor but deku insisted that she sleeps on the bed. She was surprise about it and quickly said no to it because she did not want deku to sleep on the floor.

But deku still insisted on it. Toga hesitated for awhile and decided to agree with his decision.

(Toga's Point of view)

During that night...

I could not sleep. I waa trying to properly sleep but i can't

I'm having this horrible nightmare again. Make it stop! I don't wanna see it again
I woke up and was trying to catch my breath from it.

Soon then, deku woke up too. He asked me why i was awake at 2 in the morning. I wanted to tell him about my nightmare but instead, i lie to him about me unable to sleep.

He was really tired and wanted to go back to sleep so i didn't bother him.

I went to the bathroom to try wash my face off and i saw a reflection of what the U.A thinks of me when i first come here.

'Bloody villian, go back to being a villian instead of us you monster'

I could not deal with it so i took a knife from my pocket that i been using for awhile and decided to cut myself...

It was really nice to cut myself as no one would care for me...

Noted: there will be some parts that i might change for this story because in season 4, toga was still a villian and i'm trying to change her entire character from this so please don't hate this :/

Well chapter 1 has come to an end and i'm still tryint to properly make thie story correct because i still have not finished season 4 but i will see how i can do it

Anyways, thanks for reading this 1st Chapter and goodbye everybody