Camping 2 Review

The next game is Camping 2. I'd say the plot for this one is after the events of the first Camping story, Specky Woods is now closed and now the new forest is Terra Park. Park Ranger Daniel from the first game is the guide. The first day is a tour, which also has useful items hidden, so try to be the first one to get them. The tour goes well until the bathroom does something strange. The lights flicker and the mirror shows all the players dead before going back to normal. Daniel shrugs it off like it's nothing. On the first night, there are two groups. Daniel is with the group in the cabin, which is one half. The other half sleeps in the campsite. If you're staying at the campsite, all is quiet until a killer with classic criminal clothes and a mask attacks and you run to the cabin and tell the other players to get inside. Once everyone is in and the door closes, the killer pops up. As for the cabin, Daniel says he has to go to the bathroom. Once he leaves, all is quiet, until other players tell you to go in the cabin. The same results happen. After that, Daniel comes back. You tell him about the killer and he doesn't believe you.

The next day is a hike. Well, the hiking trail is more like an obby (short for obstacle course). It's a simple obby in my opinion. I beat it multiple times before. If you complete the obby, you win a s'more. After the hike, the second night starts. Rain pours down and you'll need to go in the tents for shelter. However, the rain didn't last long, it stopped. The bad news is that the fire went out. You have to look for 5 pieces of dry wood for a new fire. Watch out though, some trees have traps. One time while looking for wood, I think I saw the killer walking away. I didn't dare follow him though. Once all the wood is collected, a new fire starts. A short time later, Daniel leaves the campsite because he forgot something at the cabin. This is the part where I step back because while Daniel is away, explosives appear, which gives you a bad amount of damage. To avoid getting damage, you'll have to dodge the explosives. After all the explosives are set off, Daniel returns. You tell him about the explosives and once again, he's oblivious to it all. In one of the tents, there's a gun. The gun is first come first serve. With this gun, you get to choose whether to kill Daniel or keep him alive. Let's start with keeping him alive.

If you choose to keep him alive, Daniel becomes shocked and a bit mad. He reports a huge storm coming in the third night and you'll be taking shelter in the hole. That night has approached. All the players and Daniel go down the hole. You suddenly realize you forgot to leave a rope, so you'll have to find another way out. An entrance is perfect, but you'll need to overcome obstacles like a maze (be careful because the killer is in the maze), dodge the snakes by jumping (possibly) and jump on platforms to escape a flood. Daniel and the killer are there. Daniel reveals the killer's identity. His name is Zach Nolan.

The pic above is Zach Nolan

He's the reason Specky Woods from the first Camping game was haunted. Zach confirms it all and rushes to kill everyone, until the ghost from the first game comes in. The ghost turns out to be the Son of the family of five Zach Nolan killed. The ghost killed Zach and the game ends. Let's see what happens when you kill Daniel.

You shoot Daniel and you piece together your evidence. The third night approaches and you and the other players are staying in the cabin, away from Daniel's body. Suddenly, the huge storm came and the cabin broke. Make a run for the hole as quick as you can. What happens next is the same as the good ending, except you were wrong thinking Daniel is the murderer. Zach Nolan reveals himself and the game ends when he kills you. I got the bad ending. It was a successful kill for Zach Nolan.

I rate this game a 6/10. It feels like I have this thing for serial killers and people just make the wrong choices sometimes, like killing Daniel. Then again, it's their funeral.

Up next: Hotel.