0.04

Chapter four: [ Can't believe it ]

Yeonjun looked at his right and gave an 'I'm so done' look before saying “Come on out, Beomgyu.”. Rolling his eyes, Beomgyu came out while scratching his nape.

Soobin kept his head low while Yeonjun scolded the other for spying on them.

“Sorry... But I just found his face familiar so I wanted to really see if its him.” Beomgyu spoke.

Beomgyu shifted his gaze to the the tallest before squeelimg like a teenage girl who got recognized my her crush.

“Shh!” Yeonjun shushed the younger.“No one is supposed to know about this. But you found out so...”

Yeonjun glanced at Soobin worriedly. Beomgyu just approached the tallest, pulling out a hand. “Im Beomgyu! I'm a Choi just like you! I can't believe it! I'm meeting THE Choi Soobin-”

“Beomgyu!” The eldest yelled, stopping the younger.

“Whoops. Sorry hyung.” He awkwardly spoke.

-

“So you mean only we know who you are?” Beomgyu asked tilting his head, earning a nod from the other two.

They were currently at a Cafe. Specifically called "HORANGHAE" Soobin found it weird but funny. Yeonjun seemed to know everyone who worked there.

“Can i tell-”

“No!”

“No!”

The other two exclaimed, earing stares from the people who were previously eating peacefully. The blue-haired awkwardly smiled at them one by one before turning his head back to the youngest, slapping him in the arm.

“Yah! That hurts hyung!” Beomgyu said, rubbing the arm Yeonjun smacked.

“How many times do we have to tell you to shut your mouth?” Yeonjun Asked, still mad at the younger.

Soobin didnt have his mask on because they were eating. Soon, a few people recognized him.

Hey, isnt that Choi Soobin?” A stranger whispered.

I think so. Lets take a picture!” The other answered, slowly fishing her phone out to take a photo of the latter who was sitting right across them.

Yeonjun noticed this and immediately pulled Soobin's hood on so his face wouldnt be shown. He glared at the girls before continuing to eat again.

The girls rolled their eyes before one of their lips curved into a smirk. “Omo! Its Choi Soobin!” She shouted, catching all of the peoples attention. She pointed at Soobin, who was looking around, frightened.

The people immediately ran toward him and took multiple pictures. Yeonjun and Beomgyu stood up and blocked the other's way before dragging him outside.

“That was tough” Beomgyu sighed. Yeonjun just nodded before turning his gaze to Soobin.

“Hey, are you okay?” He asked in the sweetest tone, making the taller's heart stop.

“U-uhh... Yeah...”
'Fuck why am i stuttering?' Soobin asked himself.

“You sure? what if they found out that you study at our school now-?”

“Why would they think that?” Beomgyu interrupted.

“I mean... He just ate with us?” Yeonjun said, mentally face palming.