0.06

Chapter six: [ stupid idea ]

"I shouldn't have agreed to this..." Soobin slowly spoke, making Yeonjun 'offended'.

"Excuse me?"

"You may be excused."

"I-"

Soobin flinched as Yeonjun put a tad amount of foundation on his face. "Woah woah woah" The taller said, covering his face with his hands.

"That's what you get!" The older playfully huffed as he tried to put more.

Soobin lost his balance and almost fell. ALMOST.

He shut his eyes, thinking that he would meet the ground in a matter of seconds but to his surprise, he didnt?

Opening his eyes, his eyes met a pair of dark chocolate ones. His heart started doing somersaults and chills went down his spine. The older's hand, wrapped around him, Their faces inches apart.

They stayed like that for a good minute until Soobin asked, "can i kiss you?" IN THA DEEP-ASS VOICEㅡYeonjun nodded as the younger closed the gap. Yeonjun flinched as he widened his eyes but soon melted into it making Soobin realize what he just did.

WHAT.

Pulling away, they both looked away with flustered and pink faces.

"i-im sorry... I dont know what came..." Soobin muttered, still avoiding the others' gaze.

"N-no .. I-it's okay..."

None of them bothered to look at each other making the room fill in an awkward silence.

"Let's g-go..."

They exited the room they were in, (Yeonjun's Bathroom) still avoiding each others gaze.

_

Yeonjun put his hand up his lips and felt it. Blushing, he tried to take deep breaths to calm himself down.

"Hi hyu- why the fuck are you so red?" Taehyun said, approaching Yeonjun who was currently sitting on one of the tables in the cafeteria.

"Yeah hyung. Did you kiss a girl or...? You have lipstick smeared all over your lips..." Hueningkai uttered, slightly smirking.

"Its n-nothing..."

The incident that happened this morning made Yeonjun feel somewhat... complete.

"Wheres Beomgyu hyung?" Kai asked, looking around. "Ohh isnt that the 'freak' everyone talks about? Why isnt he wearing a hood today?" He said, pointing to a tall figure standing in a good distance.

"Mmh. Maybe he wasnt feeling it."

"He has a name guys. His name is S- Chamin- yeah Chamin. dont call him a freak..." Yeonjun said, slightly offended.

"I didnt mean it. Dont worry- ohh Beomgyu hyung is finally here!" Taehyun happily uttered.

"Sorry... I had to- ohh isnt that Soo-"

"CHAMIN yes." Yeonjun quickly cut off Beomgyu who was about to reveal his secret identity.

"Chamin? OH- yes. Chamin..." Beomgyu awkwardly laughed. "Why dont we let him..."

dont say it dont say it dont say it dont say it dont say it dont say it dont say it dont say it dont say it dont say it dont say it dont say it

Yeonjun quietly chanted in his mind as Beomgyu continued his sentence.

"Eat with us!"

Ohh fuck. beomgyu you little shit how the fuck am i going to face him now!?