FOUR: Arrival

🌹

"𝕭𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖑𝖞 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖍, 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊."

-𝕷𝖆𝖔 𝕿𝖟𝖚

🌹🌹🌹

| NICHOLAS CONSTANTINOU |

I was pacing back and forth at my father's main study room, with my father sitting at a chair while his hands were clutched together resting it at the table. My mother was also present, she was sitting at a sofa chair together with the relative of Ginger, his aunt Victoria whose crying pitifully and his cousin Isabella who was just quite. Henry and Elizabeth are also present, just silent and their faces were blank.

You heard it right. They are here to discuss about something.

About the sudden disappearance of my mate. And it has been two weeks since the disappearance of Ginger.

Each passing day was always hell, without him by my side nor not just seeing him has slowly loosen my sanity. It feels like my heart had been stabbed and tortured for how many times. I cannot bear the fact that he's not here and just disappeared without a single trace, and it was all because of me.

If only I didn't looked at him like that, and if only I prevented him from going away.

I can still remember everything, that everytime I closed my eyes at night, I always see his sad and hurtful face that happened during our dinner night which was the day he rejected me, and the time he confessed those secret of him.

If only I did ran after him and not being swayed by thoughts and my emotions.

I saw it in his eyes before he run away, they were pain, no-he was in pain. The pain of enduring and hiding it for years and that was the reason I was shocked and pitied him, thus comprehending the revelation he had said. Everything that I was thinking at that time vanished and I did not notice he finally went away.

And I know the reason why he ran away, it is because he do not want to see nor hear my reaction towards his true self. He was so afraid that I would feel disgusted. But no, he is wrong about that, instead I pitied him. I swear at that time, I want to hug him so tight I wouldn't let him go and want to say that everything will be alright. That I accepted him for who he was. That I will love all his imperfection no matter what, because that was what I loved about him which made him perfect in my eyes. But, my stupid self was just so deep in thought about him not going to experience heat anymore that I did not know he finally went away.

Away from my grasp.

I regret not following him when he left. I was only back at myself that time when Elizabeth and Henry were shouting his name and ran after him. When I finally figured out everything, I followed suit and I saw the two of them calling for Ginger, deep in the forest with him nowhere in sight. We tried to roam the area for hours but we failed and that we finally realized he disappeared out of nowhere.

We went back on the city and tried to find him, but still he is nowhere to be found. I started to get really nervous and it freaks me out so much because we've been trying to find him but he was nowhere in sight. Just knowing he was somewhere without us,