FIVE (PART ONE): Prince Vladimir

Warning! Mature Content ahead

🌹

"𝕴 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖓𝖍𝖆𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖆 𝖒𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞. 𝕴 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖓𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖗𝖞."

-𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝕬𝖙𝖜𝖔𝖔𝖉

🌹🌹🌹

| VLADIMIR SERRAFINO |

They said there is no unparalleled perfection on this world.

I don't believe that at all.....

I have known one and he, himself is the only unparalleled perfection that I have seen and will always be.

And right now he was unconsciously laying in my arms while I was walking down the hallway going to my bedchamber. I was securely holding him in bridal style and his pheromones was spreading in the air like crazy that causes for my lower region to stand up, its hard like a wood and it feels tight within my pants but I have to endure it.

I noticed his lower region too, hard and he already soiled his pants. His backside was wet too, probably from his hole.

I got horny from that thought alone.

Endure it for now, Vladimir.

I tried to distract my thought from what happened earlier. I cannot believe it, when I saw him in that state within the crowd, I was shocked and  my instincts pushed me to immediately take him away from the eyes of those people. My body immediately reacted as soon as our eyes connected and a sudden urge of possessiveness kicked in when I smelled his scent spreading through the air like crazy.

His scent is for only mine to smell and I don't want them looking at him.

This familiar scent that I have been wanting to smell again for such a long time and this precious someone that I have been waiting and missing for years, hoping he will come back to me......

It seems, the gods finally took pity on me and answered my prayers.

I looked at his unconscious precious face and I can't help but feel warm fuzzies deep inside me causing my heart to beat faster. The distinct aromatic smell of roses that I was longing for such a long time has finally flowed through my nose again reaching my insides, making my mind at bliss and felt like I was on cloud nine.

Its been years since I last saw him but still, his beauty has gradually changed positively, he become more precious and wonderful in my eyes. His feature back then only matured, making him magnificent. The same effect I was feeling have been there, from which by just looking at him, my insides would go crazy.

Most importantly, I can still feel the connecting pull between us and it became stronger than years ago, proving that we are truly.....

Mates.

Yes, he is my fated Mate.

My omega mate.

My Ginger.

He squirmed on my hold, unconsciously burying his face on my neck, feeling him inhaling my scent. From that alone, my hold on his body tightens as I tenderly kissed him on his shoulder. Just thinking about my scent alone has a big effect on him already makes me want to caged him within my arms forever.