Introduction

Synopsis:

Synopsis:

After a series of explosions across the country they called the Big Boom, Strikeforce Agent Kim Ro Woon and his team are one of those sent to investigate. When they encounter a survivor in Incheon who seems to have possessed uncanny abilities, the threat of mutant survivors emerge from the rubble.

In a new world of mystery and of superhuman abilities, Ro Woon must make terrible decisions if he means to keep his oath -- to protect the lives of the citizens of the Republic. To find the truth to what really happened, Ro Woon enlists the help of his team and a few mutants affected by the Big Boom.

Together, they will be known as The Unit.

Author's Notes:

This story is a crossover fanfiction, which means this will not feature a single K-pop group, but a group of idols picked from different groups. Here are some reminders before reading on:

- There will be instances that the characters will be portrayed very differently from their real-life persona. I hope you'll be fine with that. If, however, I go overboard, please let me know.

- There will be some deaths in this story. I want to tell you beforehand that this story is about survival and if there will be deaths, it will not be an attack against the idol. I will make sure though that they will be represented correctly in the story and their characters will have the best development throughout the course of the story.

- There will also be a certain degree of violence but it will still be PG-15.

- I'll be dropping additional notes every now and then as the story progresses.

Casting:

The first primary cast will be announced sometime later this week.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES GUYS!

PS: With this new project, Generation Z: I'm Your Boy will be limited to 1-2 chapters per week to give me a breathing period.