[𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒊𝒈 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒎

Start of 𝕍𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕖 𝕀: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Tonight is going to be the one of the biggest nights of their lives

As the winds signaling winter gets colder and colder in their skin, so does the ring hidden inside Juyeon's pocket.

He moves closer to Eric, the love of his life and the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He has waited a long time for this. Ever since he laid eyes on Eric, he has fallen in love with him and he hasn't stopped since.

"Are you feeling cold?" Juyeon asks Eric as he moves an inch closer.

Eric looks at him with his cute puppy eyes, which he usually does. "Maybe a little bit." And as usual, it works on him. Eric is like this great magician who can always effectively cast a love spell at him, except what he felt was no dark magic.

Juyeon hugs him from the back and rests his head on Eric's shoulders. "Are you excited for tomorrow? You're finally graduating from college."

"I am. I'm ready to close one chapter and of my life and begin another." As he talks, Eric grabs Juyeon's hands. They stand still under the moonlight, bodies pressed together, sharing what little heat they can. "Four years passed by so quick, hyung. I could still remember the day I graduated and decided to go to SNU to be closer to you."

Juyeon tries to remember the time he graduated from high school. That was the day he thought their relationship would end; that with the distance between them, Eric would find someone better than him. And yet here they are, six years later, still strong together. They've been through some hard times, but none of them ever gave up on each other.

"To be honest, I'm frightened with the prospect of being an official adult. Growing up scares me, maybe that's why I act like a kid sometimes." Eric blabs on longer about his feelings, but Juyeon doesn't mind. He loves it when Eric just couldn't seem to stop talking. "But at the same time, I'm excited to face new challenges. I want to see what the future holds for me. In short, it's always a constant battle between frightening and exciting. Does that make sense, hyung?"