Ch.6.5:The Angel.

Everyone was worried about Hinata. Because the night before, she had fainted randomly in the middle of the lunch hall.

But Hinata, on the other hand was perfectly fine. She got up much earlier that the other guys and as nobody else was awake, she started making breakfast.

Hinata often cooked for her family when they were sick. This made her constantly practice cooking, as the last thing a sick person would need, is terrible food.
Her baking skills, above all, were incredible.

Hinata, as she noticed she was alone in the kitchen, began to sing and hum along to tunes, adding a bit of dance into her movements as she navigated around the kitchen, multitasking by chopping up vegetables with one hand, and frying up a great breakfast with the other.

The smell of her cooking wafted around as her angelic voice could be faintly heard through the rooms as everyone, including the coaches got up slowly to see what was going on. Most of all, they were hungry, and their instincts told them to follow the smell in their pyjamas.

They stopped outside the kitchen doors where the smell was strongest and the song was loudest and looked through small cracks to see inside.
Hinata was in view, bouncing around whilst using a spatula as a microphone and frying skilfully with her free hand, not even looking at the food she was making.
Her hair was in a messy bun as loose strands swayed with her movements from side to side. Gradually, her hair fell down with exotic curls, bouncing into perfect places.

"I was so lonesome~
I was blue~
I couldn't help it, it had to be you and I~" she sang, in perfect melody,

"Always thought you knew the reason why~" all of a sudden, there was a lust in her eyes that was never there before. A longing passion, a heated romance playing like fire in her eyes.

She looks soo sexy... thought all of the boys as a sudden figure walked through tiredly.

"Oh hey Akaashi-san!" Hinata heartily greeted.
Akaashi mumbled a hello as he had clearly just woken up, expecting everyone to be in there eating.

His vision cleared up as he saw Hinata, in an apron, with what seemed like only his shirt underneath.
A bright red shade crawled up his face as he whispered,

"Is that...my shirt??" With a flustered look and a shocked expression.

"Hm?" Hinata hummed as she realised where he was looking.
"Oh! I'm so sorry about that, Bokuto-san gave me your shirt by accident when I spilled water on myself and I realised in the Fukurodani room," she said, gingerly scratching the back of her neck.

Poor guy. First yesterday and now today. He's having a hina-heartattack every three seconds. Everyone thought as they looked gravely to the floor.
Nobody was really paying attention to the conversation anymore until they heard,

"Would you like me to take it off?"

"I would love that! Thank you!"

In an instant, all the doors had swung open as the teams came bursting through.
Embarrassingly enough, to see Hinata and Akaashi looking up in shock as she was mid-process of taking out a piece of carrot from his bowl.

"Well I'm guessing you all woke up at the same time then?" Hinata asked nervously at the odd entrance of the teams.
This was a huge misunderstanding to say the least.
One by one, the teammates sat down as Hinata finished preparing the last of the food.

"This is delicious!"

"How did you make this?"

"Oh my god...so tasty,"