6

Hello. Happy reading!

"Tsukki-sensei!"

Oops, wrong name. Again!

"What are you. Why you have these marks?" Tsuchigomori inspects my arm closer, looking at the details imprinted as if on a white canvas.

'Eye catching and I can hide much.'

"Well , it's not my problem here," he said, releasing his grip. "It's not an everyday thing to happen but I guess you have circumstances to be marked like that."

"Sensei, just a while ago you were glaring your eyes on me, demanding answers or krekk!"

Sara said and ended her sentence with a fake-choked face.

"There are a lot more students who are contracted to supernaturals and even being one of them in this school. Despite that, they hardly have any apparent wound or marked, like you. It's amusing to see someone here," he inches in, giving me no room to hide my secondhand embarrassment from what I did.

"-with beautiful intricate artwork." Tsuchi sensei smirked as if his life depends on it.

'I can't believe I'm witnessing that uncomfortable smirk in front of myself but what can I complain, it's anime.'

Thinking for a while, I decide to keep the conversation flows. I don't want to have unnecessary questions from this sadistic bastar—baby spider cutie here.

"Don't embarrass me further sensei. I barely can stand being with you here but I need to wrap this 100 million yen artwork here before somebody else saw this." I can't help but to reply the last part sarcastically, payment for his deadly smirk.

"Can I ask for your help? It is kind of troublesome to do this all by myself." I sincerely ask for his help, his help can mean a lot right now.

"Alright, I'll help."

We sit on the empty bed to make our job easy. He opens the packaging and I hold out my arms to him.

He starts wrapping those bandages around my hand first, the wound on the surface is quite deep but the bleeding is stopped, the only things that concerns me is it doesn't hurt like it supposed to.

"Does it hurt?" Sensei ask me. "Weirdly it doesn't but I'm grateful for it, I don't have to deal with the annoying painfu—Argh! Don't pinch me! Your nails are digging!"

Sparing a glance at me, sensei remarks, "These kind of markings should hurt more than my pinches."

"Well, I did swallow a painkiller this morning." I said nonchalantly.

"You've come prepared for this time?" Sensei finished bandaging my hands and it seem a lot of bandages were used.

"It's a girl thing." I look at my wrapped arm. Looks like I became half Dazai Osamu. Haha.

"Thank you sensei. I appreciated it." I smiled to Tsuchigomori-sensei.

"You're not going to the class?" He asked as he sat on the nurse's chair.

"I'm not feeling so good. So, no. I feel heavy numb all over my body, I'm this close to fall down." I show my thumb touching my index like an okay gesture.

"I will  call the nurse later. See you later, sensei." I yawned and get ready to sleep on the bed.

"Here. I testify your absent. You can sleep for the day." He held out a piece of paper.

"Thank you sensei. It means a lo—"

Her short breathings calmed down as she dozed off, drifting in her sleep.

Tsuchigomori left the room and headed for his class.

.

.

.

"Nee, Minamoto!" Mina called for him as soon as she saw he entered the classroom.

"Did you see Ichika?"

Minamoto Teru stopped at his seat and look at girl in front of her empty seat.

"I didn't. Where did she go earlier?"

"She said she went to the toilet but she haven't come back."

Minamoto took a seat. "She will be back later. Don't worry."

He smiled at his classmate and turned to the window. His eyes lowered as his thoughts are drifting from reality.

'I never realised that girl is a supernatural too. She's closer than what I expected...'