Chapter 8

NO ONES POV

Alastor closed the door behind him and walked over to where y/n was sitting.

"Ummm w-what do you want t-to talk about *cough* Al?" Y/n said still very alert of her surroundings so she could make a get away if necessary.

"Why dear I'm glad you asked. First question: Did I know when I was alive?"

'Oh s****, what do I say? If I say 'yes' then he'll probably kill me, if I say no, th- WAIT if I say no what's he gonna do to me?' Y/n thought looking at the ground.

"Dear, are you alright?" Alastor asked putting a hand on her shoulder that sent creepy chills down her spine.

"Yes I'm fine. And to answer your question, no I do not believe that I knew you when we were alive."

"Hmmm alright then, next question: how did you die?"

"I umm well that was awhile ago so I don't really remember,"

"HAHA!!" Alastor bursted our laughing like someone told him that the stock market crash repeated itself.

"You alright Al? I-if you want we can continue later because"

"Nono dear," he interrupted drying up his tears with a handkerchief that he pulled out of nowhere "excuse my interruption, but something tells me,

That you are lying."

Hey y'all sorry for the short chapter today. I will be trying to update once every other day, or daily.

Love y'all
- CHARLISTOR