six

"baby, turn around for me." jaebeom requests, placing the shower head back on its stand. he helps seulgi turn so that her back is facing him, and he instructs her to bend over slightly, her hands braced on the wall in front of her. she takes a peek at him, a smile creeping onto her face as he leans forward to place a kiss against her shoulder. "why are you looking at me like that?" he questions, making her giggle.

"i just love you so much."

"that is always great to hear." he comments, one hand on her hip while the other guides her to spread her legs, shoulder width apart. he guides the tip to her entrance, slowly thrusting forward to enter her. he molds himself against her back, his hand coming up to grope her breasts. "rock your hips back for me, love. yeah, just like that." he presses kisses across her shoulder and against her neck, as he thrusts forward and she rocks back to meet him.

they dance to their own beat. the more time they spend together, the more connected they feel. they don't need any words, they have a deeper understanding of each other now. their telepathic link is starting to become stronger. they can feel each other's pleasure in a sense, and it leaves them frantically wanting more, to do whatever they can to make the other feel more special, even more loved.

his thrusts are evenly paced, but the force behind them increases every so often. he presses little nibbles against her skin, his hand blindly reaching for the shower head. "is it good, darling?" he questions as seulgi grinds back against him.

"so good." she responds, reaching behind to grip his hair, fingers curling tightly in the strands, "can't you feel it?"

"yeah... it's weird. it's like i'm inside your mind..." he explains, "but a good kind of weird... i know what you like... what feels slightly better... but i do still want to hear you say it." he admits, using the shower head to rinse her body again. seulgi gasps when the water gently sprays against her clit again, but it feels different since jaebeom's inside of her. she tenses her muscles around him, laughing when she hears him moan.

"you like when i do that?" she notes, leaning back into him. "i want us to come together."

"okay, one sec..." he smirks, adjusting something and seulgi gasps as the pressure of the spray of water changes. the water comes out in a steady stream, more like a faucet than a shower head. the water droplets beat at her skin while jaebeom's hips meet hers at a more eager pace. she shuts her eyes, moaning wantonly as her walls pulse around him.

she throws her hands out to balance herself, pressing her palms flat against the shower wall. she arches her back, spreading her legs a bit wider as jaebeom speeds up the pace, the water still massaging at her clit gently. "jaebeom—" she tries to call out but it gets stuck in her throat as she tenses around his length. jaebeom grits his teeth as he twitch's inside of her, climaxing with her. once he comes down from his high, he turns seulgi around, cupping her face as he crashes his lips against hers in a messy kiss. she giggles, arms looping around his neck as she presses closer to him.