three

she tackles him to the ground, and he groans as she straddles his hips, trying to pin him down. "hey, stop." she states as he struggles against her hold. "jaebeom, you said you weren't hungry."

"smells good." he states simply, his fangs elongated.

"don't i smell good?" she flirts, trying to distract him from the human's scent. she leans forward, pressing a kiss against his nose. "let's go home."

"sure..." jaebeom agrees, "after a snack." he breaks free of her hold rather easily, disappearing from her sight. she runs after him anyway, though she's no match for his speed since the vampire venom running through is still at its highest potency. she hears the scream before she can see what's going on. seulgi pauses, watching as jaebeom sinks his fangs into a girl's neck. she was already injured, she had slipped and fell, scraping her knee against a rock... and now she's about to die. the smell is tempting, even for seulgi, but she has more control. jaebeom drinks fast, eagerness taking over, and seulgi can see the color draining from the girl's face. his first victim.

"beom, that's enough... she's already dead." seulgi tells him, reaching to stop him but he shrugs her off, hissing. within another minute, jaebeom completely drained her dry of blood, and he stands to his feet, tossing the corpse to the side. he's back to seulgi within a blink, his hands wrapped around her and resting on her lower back. "your first human..."

"i know you're mad." he states, kissing her quickly. there's still a bit of blood leftover on his tongue, and seulgi gets a taste, a chill running up her spine. "good, right?"

"yeah..."

"i should have shared, but sorry... my first human, i couldn't resist." he explains, still pressing kisses against seulgi's lips. desire runs through her, jaebeom just has that effect. "you weren't jealous right? that i had another woman temporarily in my arms?"

"no, that's absurd."

"i wonder what a jealous seulgi would be like."

"i don't get jealous."

"hmm... i do." he smiles, his hands smoothing down the curve of her bum and settling on the back of his thighs before lifting her up, and wrapping her legs around his waist.

"beom... not here." she complains as he presses her against the nearest tree. she can feel the outline of his erection through his pants. "there's a corpse like six feet away."

"so? she's not going to suddenly wake up just because we're having sex."

"i want to be home, where its comfortable." she giggles, "i appreciate that you find me attractive enough where you can take me anywhere, but let's not be too adventurous, okay?"

"you're no fun." he sighs, helping her to her feet. "let's go home now." he intertwined his fingers with hers, leading the way as they sprint home.

once the castle is within sight, jaebeom playfully scoops her up into his arms, pressing kisses into her hair and making her giggle like a schoolgirl with her crush. she wraps her arms around his shoulders, pressing kisses against his jawline as he carries her to their bedroom. she's gotten used to his presence in the past few weeks, everything that was once hers slowly morphing into theirs, and she has no complaints. "i hope you don't mind that we skip the foreplay today, my sweet." he comments, pressing tender kisses down her neck as he unfastens the ribbons keeping her dress secure around her figure.

"i don't mind." seulgi states, her hands smoothing down his shoulders and massaging there, "i like when you call me that."

"what? my sweet?" he wonders, guiding her legs to frame his hips as he tugs down his pants.