Weapons Versus Darts

Hiya there! I'mmmmmmmmmm back! Again! For the... uh... *counts on fingers* fourth time! Wow, I am racing through these chapters! Well I hope you enjoy! *Walks off stage*

Kendra: Oh NO YOU DON'T *yanks back on stage*

*Tries to look innocent* wot is it?

Kendra: *glares* Do you own me?

Ummm... maybe?

Kendra: *glares some more*

Ugh, fine, you're persuasive. I, Jinglebells852, am not secretly Rick Riordan or Brandon Mull, so therefore I don't own Kendra or anyone else I write about in this fanfiction other than the plot. That's why it's called a fanfiction. Because I'm a fan of these characters, they are not mine!!! You people never get it.

Lol.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~1st Person Bracken~~~~~~~

I walked into the spare bedroom after hearing snippets of conversation that seemed to involve me. I assumed it was a good time to walk in from that, and my suspicions seemed to be proven true by the triumphant smile on Seth's face.

"Are you sure about that?" Seth said gleefully. I followed his playful glance to the unknown boy standing in front of me. He looked about Kendra's age, maybe a bit younger, with messy black hair and a pale complexion. His eyes were pitch black, so much so that you couldn't tell where the pupil ended and the iris began. He wore a black shirt, jeans, and an aviator jacket, and he looked frustrated.

"Alright you two. I don't know what kind of peek-a-boo is going on here, but I literally just woke up two minutes ago, have no idea where I am other than Connecticut or 'Modly Raven', and I would really just like to get back to camp. Is that okay with you creeps?" He said.

I blinked. Camp? Moldy Raven? Peek-A-Boo? I honestly didn't know much about what was going on either. Kendra had contacted me the previous night and asked for me to come help with an issue involving some strange teens that had showed up. I assumed this kid was one of them. I looked to Seth for help on what to do, not leaving my position at the doorway as not to let the stranger out of the room.

"Nico, this is Bracken. We're gonna ask you and your friends some questions, and then you can go. How does that sound?"

Nico seemed to think about it for a second, then answered. "Yeah, sure, fine, whatever. Can you just let me into the main room to talk to my friends about it? As I said, I only just woke up."

"Oh, sure," I said, stepping aside from the doorway. Nico walked through, and I followed him through the halls until he stopped near two other teenagers. They looked a few years older than him, and were eating oatmeal for breakfast at the table.

One of them was a guy with messy raven black hair and green eyes that reminded me of the ocean. The girl next to him had blonde hair curled like a princess's, but her stormy grey eyes contrasted the similarity.

Nico walked right next to them and placed a hand on each of their shoulders. "Alright, we're going now guys," he said, already heading to the entrance of the house.

Seth looked upset. "What do you mean? You can't! We won't let you. We need to question you guys since you're... suspicious."

The girl rolled her eyes, ignoring Seth, and stood up. "Nico, you can't. You'll pass out again."

"I don't care. Will can yell at me all he wants, but I want to leave this place. Now."

The unknown guy frowned as well. "Annabeth, I think we should listen to him. We can talk privately when we get to camp." What was this camp? This was the second time the newcomers had mentioned it.