||Chapter 14||

Cero sighed and did what I told him. I looked back to see if he really did close it.

"Thanks." I smiled and glared at everyone. "Eternal Regret... " I whispered under my breath. My curse mark started to glow making black veins come out of me. My once blonde hair turned Black as I closed my eyes. My nails grew sharper and I became as pale as a dead corpse. I opened my eyes and glared at them.

"Which one of you fuckers are going to hell first?" I smirked as t he stared at me in fear.

"MONSTER!!" They all exclaimed and charged towards me. Their bullets were nothing against me.

One of them tried to throw a punch at me. I caught his fist and threw him against the wall. I ran to one of them and swinging myself across his shoulder and decapitating him. I dug my nails into Another one's throat making the blood gush out. I killed most of them one by one all decapitated. Until I was left with the last one.

"Get away from me!!" She screamed.

"You.... You were the one I saw touching him... " I glared daggers at her.

"Yeah so?!" she laughed "Just to inform you, he tastes just like heaven!!"

Her words angered me. "You little whore!" I choked her. "I'll make sure you rot in jail!" I knocked her out unconscious.

I stared at the bloody mess before me. I'm a monster....

"Eunseo...?" Cero called. He must've heard everything.

"Cero...!" I broke his chains and set him free.

"Can I open my eyes now?" He asked.

I looked at myself in a broken mirror and I wasn't turning back. He's going to see how hideous I am.

"b-but..... " I looked at the mess I did. I was covered in blood.

"But what? You killed them all... Didn't you?"

"I'm a monster." Hot tears start to fall down from my eyes. I sobbed silently.

"I'm a monster" she said with a shaky voice and began to sob silently.

My eyes are still closed the whole time. All I heard were screams of pain. This girl.... Saved me. Again. How pathetic of me. Being dragged into some abandoned place, almost got molested by a mere human and the girl I met three years ago saved me once again. Why? What the hell is so special about me?!

She continued to cry. "Crying wouldn't solve anything, Eunseo." I told her a bit annoyed.

"R-right, I'll get you out of here." She sniffled. We heard sirens outside.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked.

She took a deep breath and sighed hesitantly. "Y-Yes...."

Finally. I opened my eyes to see a whole different creature in fronf of me. "This is Eunseo?" I thought to myself.

She looked at me awkwardly. "Surprise! This is.... The real me... " She looked down sadly.

She didn't want me to see her like this? That's why she made me close my eyes.

"I don't look like someone you'd see in a movie.... Nor do I look like someone worth loving.... A-And.... " She trailed off looking at the piled up bloody bodies behind her. "I'm... I'm a monster."

She looked up at me with teary eyes. I stared at her for a while before hugging her. "But this monster.... Saved me again. " I whispered into her ear.

"C-Cero?" she looked up at me in disbelief.

"Let's get out of here... Shall we?" I suggested.

She smiled at me and nodded. "Let's."

I stood up and offered a hand to help her. She took it and stood up with my help. I didn't notice but we stayed like that till we got out of the warehouse. Red and Blue lights greeted us along with some news reporters. I looked back at Eunseo and she was already back to normal.

A medic came towards us and took her away. She squeezed my hand lightly before letting go.

A police took the woman Eunseo knocked down to their car. As I was asked a few questions myself.

Just as I thought everything will finally settle down. Eunseo ran to me and hugged me tightly.

A gunshot rang in my ears followed by screams. I only focused on Eunseo and it didn't take long till I realized what she did.

She took the bullet for me.