Chapter 7

Chapter 7  

.......................

"Harry!" I yelled as I ran into his room to find him laying on his bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Harry lifted his head, revealing his perfectly shaped face.

"Look," he said, pointing his large finger at the ceiling.

I moved my feet back and forth, letting the heels of my boots clump against the hard wood.

Harry scooted over, making room for me on his bed.

I started out by sitting on the mattress, but Harry moved his head as if to tell me to lay down.

The emotions inside of my head were hard for even me to comprehend.

My hands shook as I slowly adjusted my body and lowered myself onto the bed next to Harry.

Harry is becoming more accepting of the fact that he doesn't remember some of the past. He doesn't sit in his room alone as much as he used to, and he has been asking more questions about what he missed.

"Look at the ceiling," Harry commanded, pointing at the speckled material.

I stared up at the ceiling in the general area that Harry was pointing to.

I remember Harry and I used to make shapes out of the speckles on the ceiling.

"Look!" Harry told me as we laid on his bed, pointing to the ceiling. I looked at the speckles on the ceiling and read the words it spelled and gasped.

"I love you." I whispered as I read the words on the ceiling.

"Isn't that weird?" Harry asked. "My ceiling says 'I love you.'"

Harry had gotten a professional to come in and make his ceiling say 'I love you.' That's how Harry told me he loved me.

I loved him, and I still do.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked as he turned his head and looked at me.

"Oh," I said, not wanting to tell Harry why. "I don't know, I just think it's awesome."

"Oh, yeah it is isn't it?"

I nodded my head and got up from his bed.

I waved to Harry as I walked out of his room and into mine.

As I jumped face first onto my bed, the first tear fell from my cheek.

Ow.

...................

A/N

Sorry if its confusing and short, a paragraph of it is a flash back.... Comment your thoughts?