Chapter 5

Chapter 5

............................

Erin's POV

...........................

"How did you even see the Hunger Games over the Summer?" Liam asked, shoving some popcorn into his mouth.

Everyone looked at me so I took a deep breath.

"Harry rented out one of the theater's and paid them to play it. Harry hadn't seen it when it was out, and he wanted me to come." I answered, looking at Harry who was in the other room on the computer.

Almost on cue, Harry looked over at me and I could have sworn that his eyes twinkled.

I got up from my spot on the couch and walked over to Summer and Louis who were in the kitchen.

Once I got to them, I could see that they were eating something.

"Hey guys." I said and they both turned around automatically, their eyes wide.

"Oh, hey." Louis said with his mouth full.

"What are you eating?" I asked, taking a step closer to them, but they just covered their food with their bodies.

"Ooh, ooh." Summer said, in pain with her mouth wide open. "Brain-"

"N-nothing." Louis cut her off, giving her a look. "Were just eating..."

"Ice cream?" I asked. "If it's not, then thats some lumpy milk."

Louis sighed and nodded. "We have a secret tub... somewhere in the house, not telling you where though."

"The back of the freezer?" I asked, crossing my arms and raising my eyebrows.

Louis nodded in defeat.

"Yay!" I cheered as I jumped up and down and clapped my hands. I swear, I probably looked like a retarded seal.

"Calm yourself woman." Summer said, finally recovering from her brain freeze. "I think my mouth is frozen. Look what you did to me!"

We all laughed and Louis put the ice cream away, but not before I stuck my finger in the tub.

Louis just chuckled as we all walked back to the rest of the boys who were sitting down on the floor and couches.

Harry must have came in while I was in the kitchen because he was in the living room, sitting on the couch.

I sat down next to Harry and Summer and Louis sat on the other side.

"Ooh," Niall started, looking at the four of us. "The love cushions!"

Liam's eyes went wide and he smacked Niall's arm. "Because of Summer and Louis!"

"Yeah!" I shouted, trying to cover it up. "Summer and Louis are in looove!"

Liam, Niall, and Zayn started making kissy faces at the couple and I gave them a look so they stopped.

"Let's just get to the movie." I suggested, eyeing the television.

"Right." Summer agreed, flicking on the TV.

Instantly the screen came on, revealing the Hunger Games menu.

Summer clicked 'play' button and the screen went black as the movie came on.

..........................

I sat there, curled up to Harry as Katniss ran through to arena, screaming for Rue.

"Rue!" Katniss screamed as she approached Rue who was laying in the grass with a huge gouge in her stomach.

Katniss pulled her arrow back and killed the guy that had stabbed Rue.

She crouched down next to Rue, who was wheezing in pain.

"Rue." Katniss whispered.

When Harry and I were watching this at the movie theater, I curled up to Harry and began to cry. So that's what I was going to try to do now.

I knew that this would be really awkward for Harry, seeing that her thinks he has just met me. So, I decided to let Harry decide what he wants to do about me.

I started to sniffle, trying to make te tears fall from my eyes, which was not working.

'Rue is dying, Rue is dying' I replayed these sad words in my mind over and over, trying to start the water works.

I looked at the TV screen, watching Katniss place flowers around Rue.

I single tear escaped my eyes and fell down my cheek and I sniffed, trying to get Harry to notice me.          

After about thirty seconds, I was full-on crying.

"Oh my gosh, Erin." I heard Harry said, looking down at me and I turned to him.

Harry pulled me into him and I nuzzled my face into his warm, soft chest.

Tears still fell from my eyes as I tried to smoosh my face into his chest so hard to try to get him to remember.

Please, please, please remember me.

Rue's scene was over and Katniss was back to fighting for her life.

Or later on, fighting for Peeta.

Just like I am with Harry.

All of a sudden, Harry pulled away from me and looked into my eyes and I looked into his.

"I think... I guess I kind of remember this." Harry choked out, surprising himself.

"You do?" I asked, trying to hide how excited I was.

"Yeah, I just has a moment where I pictured us at the movie theater... and this happened too." Harry said, blowing his own mind.

I smiled as I looked up at Harry. "So, what you saying is..."

"I'm starting to remember."

............................

...........................

..........................

Author's Note:

Wasn't that lovely!?

Ooh, I just love writing this book!

Thank you all so much for commenting on the previous chapters! I always love reading them, unless they are bad, but I usually don't get those so I'm good!

Thank you all so much for reading!

Since this is related to WSC, I just wanted to say 11,000+ reads! I am soooo happy! Getting just 10,000+ reads was my dream and I am sooo happy to get over 11,000!

You people are so nice to me! ;)

Thank you so much for reading!

Don't forget to comment below to try and get a chapter dedicated to you! xx