Wanted Stalker - Episode 8

Wanted Stalker - Jeon jungkook
Episode 8
Series by: @jjk_bm97

The next day.
12:00 pm.
Jungkook Pov.

It was the weekend so I decided to ask Y/N if we could go on a date. I knocked on her door, since we were neighbors I came there in less than 5 minutes. I waited until someone opened the door. It was he dad, he let me in and told me to sit down. Then he said, "so what brings you here? Tutoring for soobin or something with Y/N?" I scratched my head and said, 
"I wanted to ask Y/N if we could go on our first date today. If that's okay with you, Mr. Choi." he smiled and said, "of course, she's supposed to answer you, not me. And call me dad." I nodded and smiled. Then

I saw her come down the stairs, this time not in pajamas or messy hair. She saw him and looked confused. She asked, "hey jungkook, what are you doing here?" I smiled and said, "I wanted to go on a first date with you." she blushed and said, "well you could have called instead. You didn't have to come all the way here." I said, "I live across from here, don't you remember? Wow you really have the memory of a grandma." she looked pissed off. Then she said, with an angry pout, "if you say that, I won't come with you for a first date. Or even break up with you." she smirked, while my eyes widened. I grabbed her feet and said, "no! You can't! I'll never find anyone like you! You're the reason why I stayed away from other girls and only focused on you." that took her by surprise. Then I got up, grabbed her hand and said to her dad, "okay dad we'll be back by 6pm." then I pulled her to the door.

On the way the cafe.
Y/N Pov.

We were walking and I still had an angry pout. I said to him, "I didn't change into a proper dress or anything. I didn't even put makeup. All because of you!" I crossed my arms and looked away from him. Then he said without looking at me, "you look beautiful without makeup and pretty dresses. Even on that day when I saw you in your pajamas and messy hair, I still thought you were really beautiful so you don't need all of that." it made me smile. Because when I was with Eunwoo, he would always tell me to wear pretty dresses and makeup to not (again) ruin his image. Just everythingabout jungkook is different compared to Eunwoo. In an amazing way. But I still have this weird feeling about him but I don't know what it is. Then I held his hand, taking him by surprise. And I said, "you make me feeling like I'm the only perfect girl and that don't need anyone's opinion about anything. And that makes me happy. And that's also the reason I started liking you."  I saw him blush, and that made me chuckled. I pinch his chubby cheek and said, "looks like you need something cold to cool down your cheeks." it made him blush even more. I laughed and we walked into the cafe.

I took a white chocolate Frappuccino and he took the oreo Frappuccino for his "cheeks". Then we started talking about each other and I found out that he loves to dance, sing and take photographs. He showed alot of photographs he took of his family. Then I asked him, "what happened to your parents? I never saw them. Do they live somewhere else?" he sighed and said, "my parents..... They used to be loving to me until... They started abusing me. So I decided to leave home and come here. I don't know why they were like that..... Maybe they thought I was a burden on them. So I ran away." I was shocked. I put my hand on his and rubbed it.

I said softly, "you're not a burden. In fact, you're the most best human being I have ever seen in my life. Maybe they had stress or something. Don't worry, my family is also your family." I saw him tearing up which was the first time I have seen him cry. I went and hugged him. I patted his back softly. His sobs were quiet enough so people couldn't hear him but that doesn't matter. I pulled away and kissed all over his face,making him giggle. "don't cry, okay? I'm here for you. Like you were there for me. I love you and always will." he looked at me and kissed my lips. "t-thank you..... so much.... I'm glad I liked you in the first place. You're so kind and always help people. I love you too my carrot." I smiled and said, "now drink your Frappuccino, we'll go to the arcade after this." he nodded.

We finished our drinks and left the cafe. Then we walked to the mall and went to the arcade. We played alot of shooting games and obviously he won most of them. With the tickets we won, we got 2 bubbleguns which was really cool. We were playing them when we were leaving the arcade. I was laughing at his jokes when I stopped my tracks when I saw a familiar face. Eunwoo. And he wasn't alone. He was with yeri. Jungkook noticed my face had saddened and saw where I was looking. He looked pissed off. Then he hugged me and said, "forget him. He lost his memories anyway. But you still have me. I can make better memories with you."

I shook my head and said, "no, he didn't lose his memories, I went to his house yesterday. His dad told me that he was cheating on me with her the whole time and Eunwoo told his dad to tell me that he lost his memory. So... I'm not going to care about him anymore. You're the only one who truly love me. Wait so... If he didn't lose his memory, he could remember who tried to kill him." I saw jungkook's eyes widened. I continued, "his dad was also really disappointed in him that he said it would have been better if he was dead. I mean if he didn't survive, I wouldn't have found out that he was cheating. So I thank the person who tried to kill him. Even if it was a bad thing to do."

Then jungkook said, "Y-yeah.. But he still remembers everything so it means that he's just avoiding you. What a coward, he can't even tell you and wants to hide everything. If he ever does anything to you, tell me, I'll help you." I nodded. Then Eunwoo look at us. He had jealousy in his eyes. He was about to come to me but jungkook clinged on my arm and said loud enough for them to hear, "let's go baby, we can get some ice cream! I'll buy you 2 scoops for winning so many games at the arcade." he then pinched my cheek and said, "you're so cute!" I smiled and pecked his lips. Then I looked back at Eunwoo, he had fury in his eyes but I couldn't care less. We then went to the ice cream parlor.

Time skip.
Jungkook Pov.

After getting some ice cream, I decided to take her to the beach. We were walking near the water when I stopped and said, "Y/N... Even though we just started dating, I know we are going to last forever." I kneel down and took out a box. I opened it and showed it to her, and said, "so will you, Choi Y/N, promise to stay with me forever, no matter what happens or what difficulties we face, by taking this ring and keeping it in your heart forever?" I saw her tearing up and nodded. I smiled and put the ring in her right ring finger. I stood up and kissed her. "you make me the happiest man alive." I said after pulling away. She smiled and said, "I love you bunny." I hugged and said, "I love you too my carrot."

To be continued....