Wanted Stalker - Episode 11

Wanted Stalker - Jeon jungkook
Episode 11
Series by: @jjk_bm97

Y/N Pov.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I know what I did was wrong.. But I am deeply in love with you. I.... Tried to kill Eunwoo. Even his sister, after she accused you of something you never did. I'm sorry." he said, making me shocked. I started walking backwards. "w-what..? Y-you're joking...? right...?" I said in fear. He shook his head, making me gasp. "w-wait..... So you w-were that.... Killer?" he nodded. I covered my mouth. "you....... I can't..... I... Think i need to think about everything..." I said. He grabbed my hand and said, "wait! I have changed! I'm not doing it anymore because I already have you now! Please don't leave me!" he cried. I was tearing up and I said, "please! I need some time to recover from this. Please understand. It's not that I hate you, I love you but I... Need some time to think about all this, please understand." he softly nodded and wiped his tears. "okay... I understand, I'm sorry..... I'll give you space." he said and then walked away. I broke down after he left. This is too much to take in.

After a month.
Y/N Pov.

I think I'm going to accept jungkook. He changed for me anyway. I walked in school and went to my locker. I noticed that jungkook didn't come to school all the time. If he came to school, he would look pale and sad. I saw him come in school. I was going to him when I saw him fall. My eyes widened and I ran to him. He didn't get up so I panicked. I picked him and tried waking him up. "jungkook! Wake up! Please wake up!! Someone call the nurse or the ambulance!" I shouted. Someone called the ambulance. It finally came and I went with them. They told me to sit outside the emergency room. I was getting worried. I was shaking and my tears kept flowing. I saw jimin and namjoon running towards me. "Y/N, is he okay?" namjoon said. I shrugged because I didn't know. They comforted me while we waited for the doctor.

After 2 hours

Finally the doctor came out for the emergency room. We got up and I asked the doctor, "is he okay?! What happened to him?!" he sighed, "he had malnutrition, he was not eating enough for a long time and he wasn't getting enough sleep. I suggest keeping him here 3 days at least. Please take him well after his discharge." we nodded. I sighed and said, "can we meet him?" he nodded and left. We went inside. He was laying on the bed but was awake. I sat next to me and he looked at me. He smiled weakly. I sighed and said, "why are you like this? Why aren't you taking care of yourself?" he chuckled softly and said, "I just...can't live without you. Please forgive me.." My tears were flowing again. I said, "are you crazy?! Just for that? I was already going to forgive you, you idiot!" I pulled him in a hug and cried.

I noticed jimin and namjoon were confused about what happened. I told them what happened and they were shocked. Jimin said, "I know killing people is wrong but you did the right thing? In Y/N's case of course. So you've changed for her now?" jungkook nodded. "and you forgave him?" namjoon asked. I nodded. "well we'll leave you guys alone for bit, talk about everything." namjoon said, making us nod. Then they left us, in silence. I cleared my throat and said, "It's okay... You don't have to do this to yourself anymore." he smiled at me and said, "thank you... And I'm sorry for everything. I just love you alot and I couldn't see you with anyone else." I smiled and said, "I can't live without you too so don't ever do this to yourself." he nodded. Then he took my chin and pulled me closer to him. And kissed me passionately. I kissed him back.

Then we heard the door open and someone entered. It was an old couple with a girl. We pulled away and I saw the girl come closer to jungkook and hug him. I was shocked. Who is she? Then she said, "oppa, how did this happen? Are you okay?" she was touching his face. I wanted to burn her face for touching him. I cleared my throat and said, "umm.. Who are you?" she looked at me and said, "his fiancée" my eyes widened and I start tearing up. I looked at him and slapped him. "so all this time, you were with her?" I scoffed. Then she said, "wowowow stop.. I was kidding. He's my brother." I looked at him and kissed where I hit him and said, "sorry sorry I didn't mean to...." he smiled and said, "ow it hurts!" I asked, "where?!" he said, "here" pointing at his lips. I slapped his shoulder and said, "yah!" they all laughed.

Then the old couple who looked like my dad's age, towards us. The woman said, "jungkook ah we're sorry. We didn't mean to act like that to you. We're really sorry. You were never a burden. We were going bankrupt so we were stressed. We didn't want to act like that." he shook his head and said, "It's okay mom and dad. I learn from all this anyway. If I didn't run away, I wouldn't have been with Y/N." he smiled at me. Then the man who was his dad, said, "so who is this? Ohh it's that girl who you stalked in middle school, right? The 'My lovely Y/N' is her?" he smirked. Jungkook was flustered while the rest of us were laughing. Then the doctor came and said that jungkook should rest now and that visiting hours are over. I said I would stay with him. Me and his family went outside just to talk for sometime. They said they would come the next day. And they left. I went back in his room and saw him already sleeping. I kissed his head and slept on the couch.

To be continued......