ii. alright

you're my only hope!

. . . . . . . .

ALRIGHT!

c h a p t e r t w o

. . . . . . . .

ONE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW about Lizzie is that she loved to read

ONE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW about Lizzie is that she loved to read. The stories and the characters made up for her inability to make friends (wow that sounded a lot less sad in her head), if anyone actually paid attention to her, they probably find her nose stuck in a book every time they looked at her.

Now, while she was waiting for Uncle Connor to return from the Weasley's tent, Lizzie was getting to the best part of her book. It was one of her favorites, a muggle novel that was a gift from Connor two years ago on her birthday. Lizzie has read it seven times since then. She adored the story of forbidden love, castles, and knights fighting for their kingdom, and she was getting towards the end. The big fight scene between the evil king Stefan, and the noble knight Rowan. Sometimes she found herself so immersed in the stories she read it was also as if she was right there watching them happen. That's what she liked so much about this book, the writing was so captivating she felt like she knew every character personally, and was their to witness all the events.

Right now, she could hear the swords clashing, the horse's hooves hitting the ground, and the screams of triumph that escaped the knight's throats. Lizzie smiled in joy as the story ended and the evil king was finally defeated, acting as if she totally did not see it coming at all. Her hands closed the book and set it back inside her bag, she was about ready to turn off her lamp and call it a night, she was sure it was late, it had defitinietyl been more than an hour since Uncle Connor headed out, but as soon as her fingers reached the lightswitch the screaming started again.