Chapter 1

Hope u guys like it!💛Author
Elsa's pov
I quickly put on a white crop top and but shorts and did my makeup my hair was in a braid, and put on a beanie. I went downstairs with my backpack and ate my breakfast. I had finished just in time.
"Common we're gonna be late for the first day of school!" Anna said. "I'm coming" I said. I I got in the car and drove to school with Anna. "We're here!" I said, and I parked the car. "Let's go!" I said. We literally ran and I got just in time there and so did Anna. "Well class we have u have new classmate, and here she is. Would u like to introduce ur self to the class?" The teacher said. "Okay. Well my name is Elsa Arendelle." I said. "Thank you Elsa why don't u sit next to him?" The teacher said pointing at a boy. I see a boy that is white hair just like me and with beautiful blue eyes, I kinda like him. "Hi" I said to him. "Hi" Jack said. After a while the teacher left and said she would get something Jack was drawing a snowflake on paper. " that's a really good drawing" I said. " thanks. I'm Jack btw Jack Frost. " "nice to meet u." I said. There is a girl right next to him I don't know who she is but she has REALLY LONG HAIR! "Hi" I say to the girl. "Hi I am repunzle! I love ur hair it's just like my boyfriend's Jack. Call me punzie!" Repunzle said. I cannot BELIVE that GIRL UGH! I thought he was single DANG IT! "Uh...thx?" I said. "Don't mind her she is just really protective with Jack." A girl next to me said. She had big red hair it was curly but pretty. " I'm Merida by the way." She said shaking my hand. The teacher walks back inside and everyone stops talking. Alright class since I came back late since there's only 30mins left u can have free time!" The teacher said, and everyone SCREAMED "YAY!" During free time me and merida were talking and playing, and some boys were flirting with us lol! "Hi my name is pitch black." He said he grabed me arms and banged me against the wall and kissed me. I HATED IT, so i slapped him and he pulled away.I could tell jack was jealuos. The whole time punzie and jack were talking to eachother! I am kinda of jelly. i should be happy for them (NOT). What should i do? Should i be happy for them or nah? I CANT DESIDE! I was interrupted by a guy " hi my name is hiccup!" He said "hi hiccup I am Elsa!" I said "hi Merida" hiccup said. "Hey hiccup." She said blushing. We started talking and all that etc. Jack came up to me and said "hey Elsa sorry about early punzie is over protected, me and punzie broke up so yea." Jack said I was kinda happy about that. "Oh I am sorry to hear that hope u feel better." I said trying not to smile or be happy. We started talking and turns out we like the same stuff and all that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next update: today! Soon
I will probably come back and add more to this chapter so remember to check back! IM WORKING ON JACKS POV AND IF IT SAYS A WEEK LATER I HAVE one of those things were u run out of ideas.
Hey guys! Hope u enjoy it so far!❤️ srry for any spelling mistakes, etc.
btws this is in high school and this teacher is nice sometimes.
Baii!
❤️author